Anyone take OTC Sleeping aids?

[Ho...]

I take MidNite (not MidNite PM): It's chamomile and melatonin.  I know chamomile and other ingredients are controversial on BB, but quite frankly, I've not had any problems with MidNite.  I've taken it for one year at least and I sleep through the night about 75 - 80% of the time.

I also drink Lemon Balm and Chamomile tea 2 hours before bedtime.

Ingredients per box:

"Contains (1) box of (30) chewable tablets MidNite Natural Sleep Supplement. Drug-free, chewable MidNite contains 1.5mg of melatonin and a proprietary blend of lemon balm, chamomile & lavender to help you fall asleep & stay asleep."

Now that I'm starting a new full time job, we'll see if I'm able to continue sleeping.  Fingers' crossed.

Anyone take OTC Sleeping aids?

I sleep mostly ok, but when I don't, I take 1.5 mg melatonin, it's best if you are going to take melatonin, to start low dose and if you get some help, increase your dose some, but from what I have read on here, lower the dose is better for sleep.  More people will give you other ideas.  So wait awhile til you hear something that sounds right for you.  💜☮️🙏

I take MidNite (not MidNite PM): It's chamomile and melatonin.  I know chamomile and other ingredients are controversial on BB, but quite frankly, I've not had any problems with MidNite.  I've taken it for one year at least and I sleep through the night about 75 - 80% of the time.

I also drink Lemon Balm and Chamomile tea 2 hours before bedtime.

Ingredients per box:

"Contains (1) box of (30) chewable tablets MidNite Natural Sleep Supplement. Drug-free, chewable MidNite contains 1.5mg of melatonin and a proprietary blend of lemon balm, chamomile & lavender to help you fall asleep & stay asleep."

Now that I'm starting a new full time job, we'll see if I'm able to continue sleeping.  Fingers' crossed.

Good luck with your new job Look2Soul, good for you!!  :D;D Mary

What are Bach gummies? Intriguing !

Their a melatonin like gummy chew. 2.5mg per chew. IMO they are the. Eat melatonin supps out there. Very strong for me. I read mixed reviews on melatonin and benzo wds. I didn’t notice any issue with them. Here’s a link

hxxps://www.walmart.com/ip/Bach-Rescue-Plus-Sleep-Melatonin-Gummy-Strawberry-60-Ct/111035172?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3645&adid=22222222228000000000&wl0=&wl1=s&wl2=m&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9003386&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=118780243&wl11=online&wl12=111035172&wl13=&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQiA4aXiBRCRARIsAMBZGz-OLvLsf9VAOH3x8zL0scvtXPGPye1INqJ9z67OIA7PyXxVHEkQZssaAv2AEALw_wcB