Anxiety set back after panic attack

[as...]

I was doing really well for about three months. Went from 2mg daily Clonzapam to 1mg over the course of a couple months. My appetite came back, I started to exercise again, Digestive problems went away, sleep came back. Then 6 days ago I had a massive panic attack. I am pretty sure the trigger was a small argument with my spouse about our autistic daughter, and possibly finding another job due to my work giving me trouble over my fmla. So I had this huge panic attack, and then I get what I call an anxiety hangover. It can last weeks. I am at work right now, and my anxiety is in my chest and I just want to go home and sleep. But I am worried I will prevent myself from getting better by doing that. I need a good pep talk. Then of course is the question on if I should just take some more Clonzapam...

[4e...]

anxiety hangover, man i know what you mean, its like a strong panic attack, even after it subsides somewhat, it just catapults you into that zone, and the next few days youre "off". even when i was younger anxiety attacks just changed how i felt, physically, even, id get suddenly tired and weighed down feeling, and it was hard to converse with people, it was like a weight is attached to every word you say or things you try to do, like the earths gravity is heavier.

well im just rambling, but id say hey thats a really good sign about appetite coming back and some marked improvement when you lowered the dose, especially for lowering that quick. id be encouraged by all the progress youve had and just forge on ahead. id for sure stay away from any extra dosing, you took some great steps, focus on that. youve seen real signs of feeling better, thats more where youre headed regardless of any anxiety bumps ion the road.

best wishes to you, the daughter and spouse, hang in there