Just don't feel good...

[By...]

I'm not even tapering and just feel like pure crap.

Currently no caffiene, eating as healthy as I can, taking my meds as prescribed...

I thought I would feeling better by now.

Just venting I guess

Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for responding to my thread. Still trying to work out why I'm suddenly in withdrawal after giving up tapering years ago and remaining stable all that time.

Just thought I'd share my personal experience. I started klon in May of last year, ended up at 0.75mg after being switched to Accord brand, because they were wearing off so fast. Then got a different brand and felt stoned all day, decided it was too much, and cut myself down to 0.25 in a week in July. A week later I started feeling dizzy off and on. Symptoms kept appearing, peaking with the insomnia, tachycardia, etc which started a MONTH after the cut. I tried to updose at that point, didn't help, so settled on a middle ground. I found BB and realized the mistake I had made, decided to start tapering slowly so I would at least feel like I was doing something. It took me over 3 months to stabilize. 3 months. And I had only been on the drug 2 months before cutting back. But when I did stabilize, I had cut down from 0.375 to 0.28. I have continued tapering slowly with very mild symptoms since.

Byrjun,

I know that it is hard to be patient, but this can take time to resolve. Feel free to keep venting, if it helps. You are not alone. But also keep telling yourself that it will get better. Because it will. It just takes time.

Just thought I'd share my personal experience. I started klon in May of last year, ended up at 0.75mg after being switched to Accord brand, because they were wearing off so fast. Then got a different brand and felt stoned all day, decided it was too much, and cut myself down to 0.25 in a week in July. A week later I started feeling dizzy off and on. Symptoms kept appearing, peaking with the insomnia, tachycardia, etc which started a MONTH after the cut. I tried to updose at that point, didn't help, so settled on a middle ground. I found BB and realized the mistake I had made, decided to start tapering slowly so I would at least feel like I was doing something. It took me over 3 months to stabilize. 3 months. And I had only been on the drug 2 months before cutting back. But when I did stabilize, I had cut down from 0.375 to 0.28. I have continued tapering slowly with very mild symptoms since.

Byrjun,

I know that it is hard to be patient, but this can take time to resolve. Feel free to keep venting, if it helps. You are not alone. But also keep telling yourself that it will get better. Because it will. It just takes time.

I just feel so guilty, reinstated AND updosed and having off and on days, supposed to go back to work saturday and not sure how I can manage at this point. I have no available time off left and cant lose my insurance, I'm so scared  :'(

Have you talked to your employer about what is going on?  Just, like, in a general way? Or are they completely in the dark at this point?

It's hard when you have to work. At least I'm retired now. I had gotten down from 1 mg to .19 years ago, crashed and burned, used up all my sick time, and had to partially reinstate to .5. If I only could've gotten disability at that point I would have toughed it out. Sucks.

Have you talked to your employer about what is going on?  Just, like, in a general way? Or are they completely in the dark at this point?

They know I'm off for mental health reasons, not my first time either ...

I think I realized whats happening though. I never stabilized on the name brand K, so I started going back and forth between that and what I had left of another generic cause I knew it had worked for me. Pretty sure that must be whats going on

Your symptoms could be tolerance WD meaning your body has built up a tolerance to whatever size doseage your taking. That’s my issue and I suffer from those feelings daily. Cut too much to quickly. Hope you feel better soon. I know it sucks.