Switching not transitioning over?

[Ba...]

My dr is open to... whatever.  He does not know what to do with me.  Never stable and sleep is my pre-existing prob.  Without that he does not think I can taper off (nor do I).

Might it make sense for me to just switch over ambien (10) ad valium (<3)  to librium or dalmane?

Only take it at night.

Have to make up my mind on some plan or other...

thx

I'll be following this.  I'm in the same boat.  I've been able to tolerate the Klonopin taper, until I got down to .125mg.  My insomnia got really bad again.  Then cut that in half, and just can't fall asleep.  Been trying antihistamines, melatonin, nothing helps.  Last night I broke down and took some Xanax that I have for as needed.  I hate this!

Yes, you are me!!!

I could not get off klonopin so went to valium (mistake).  I tried Valium.  Did nothing for me.  I hope we find answers. 

STILL stuck!  sheesh.

Maybe I will have to revisit bit of clonopin and stay on it.  I just don't know what to do... sorry you are in the same boat....

• 1 month later...

In the same boat myself but my doc just wants to keep adding stuff i dont need, for example an adhd med just because it might make me drowsy. I don't have adhd  :tickedoff: !!

I'm thinking of asking for dalmane as I'm not stable since they took teva klonopin away