Chemical anxiety everyone have it this bad?

[To...]

Ok this chemical anxiety is 24/7 constant with the crushing fatigue,does everyone in here have the anxiety this bad? I’m constantly holding my chest and sensitize to sound and light as well as touch ect...I just went into the kitchen to make a fruit smoothie and about had a panic attack from the stress of the blender,and thinking positive did nothing to help this panic..I’ve had this before in my first withdraw,does everyone have it this bad?

Yes. Gone now but during that time I had to literally mute all of my senses. The fear is telling you that your CNS needs a break from stimulation to heal. You will get there by listening to your body.

Camela,yes!! It’s so overwhelming,I had a panic attack last night and woke up and I feel even more toxic today..maybe cause the panic attack?

Rubylove I hope so,it went away before for me,it’s like when I panic bad and go to bed I wake up even feeling more toxic,does that happen to you to?

Lesliej yes I have to turn down volume all the way and turn down my phone screen brightness.

It’s like any stimulation throws me over the edge,I tried watching the NFL game yesterday and had like a panic attack,when I was healed that never happened,so I guess my nervous system is healing again,it’s like the 4th of July in my brain so much electric up there and I feel this pulling sensation when I lay back in my frontolobs.....do you have the brain issues? Or did you.

[93...]

Rubylove I hope so,it went away before for me,it’s like when I panic bad and go to bed I wake up even feeling more toxic,does that happen to you to?

Tommy, yes! But it's slowly getting much better... And it helps me to know it went away for you before.

Apparently the body detoxifies mostly at night, when we sleep. Many of the toxins it throws off can stimulate glutamate and increase anxiety - I think that's why we often feel worse when we wake up.

Hang in there, Tommy. We'll get there.  I reckon the body is doing exactly what it needs to do to heal.

Ok this chemical anxiety is 24/7 constant with the crushing fatigue,does everyone in here have the anxiety this bad? I’m constantly holding my chest and sensitize to sound and light as well as touch ect...I just went into the kitchen to make a fruit smoothie and about had a panic attack from the stress of the blender,and thinking positive did nothing to help this panic..I’ve had this before in my first withdraw,does everyone have it this bad?

I thought I knew what anxiety was until I started going through withdrawal. I never had any panic or anxiety attacks before this, just some akathisia. They have been insane. I still get small morning cortisol rushes once or twice a week but the full fledged panic attacks have seemed to have died down. As well as the fear that came with them. If I feel one coming on I can now actually control my breathing & then they tend to go away. These have been so scary. I’m so grateful that the intensity has gone down almost to the point of not even noticing. I’ll take the mild anxiousness I had before benzo’s over those any day.