Some success stories from elsewhere

[Aj...]

Can’t thank you enough for this Ajusta. I cling with all my strength to the success stories and have read all of them on here multiple times. I check for new ones daily, usually several times a day. To get 250+ pages of new ones all at once is a miracle and truly made my month! Thank you!!!

Thank you for this. I appreciate how these people put their experiences and symptoms into words anyone can understand and begin to see the severity of. It's reassuring to know others have felt the same way, and helps me notice some things I hadn't quite picked out from the rest. It also gives me a resource to show others if I want them to understand what this experience is like.

Hi Ajusta,

I've moved this thread here.  Please note that our Success Stories Board is for first-person stories by our forum members only.

:smitten:

Wow... thank you for posting this!  I just finished reading all 242 pages of stories.... took me all day.... just couldn't put it down!  There is a wealth of knowledge here.... got me thinking about a lot of things

that hadn't occurred to me about my own taper and what I might expect  post taper.   

Thank you again! :)

Hi Ajusta,

I've moved this thread here.  Please note that our Success Stories Board is for first-person stories by our forum members only.

:smitten:

Thanks! :)