Author Topic: Keto Diet Support Group  (Read 7762 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Keto Diet Support Group
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2020, 09:30:20 am »
My issue with keto and carnivore comes down to pallet. Whenever I eat these hot meals with meat that are oily with fat and stuff, my mouth and brain just screams at me afterwards to eat something sweet and cool...like ice cream! Even healthy cold fruit after like a mango or whatever would probly knock me out of ketosis. I also found that my gut wasnt used to the oil without bread. Like with bacon and eggs i used to have it on toast etc. Does this go away? I only lasted 2 days last time.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2020, 11:49:12 pm »
Iím thinking of trying this diet, does anyone have any feedback on sleep while ur body adjusts? Insomnia is my worst sxs so donít want anymore of that. Thanks!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2021, 11:49:36 pm »
I've noticed many of the people from this thread are no longer active... I'd say that's a positive sign... maybe?

I'm about to dive in a try the keto diet.  I figure it can't hurt to try it at this point.  Curious if anyone has updates or experience on keto.

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2021, 12:19:21 am »
I donít know how they did it. If I eat artificial sugar it revs my system and I go into a strong wave!

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2021, 09:46:18 pm »
I did keto for about 6 weeks, and it really helped my migraines.  I am not sure if it was from keto as I now think it might be from restricting sugar and carbs, which is almost keto, but either way, it really helped me have less frequent migraines and I am really happy with that result. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2021, 02:45:25 am »
How did it go? I had to abort on the first day because I got really light-headed. I'm gonna try to ease into it which I've never had to do before. Is there anything benzos dying fuck with?

I've noticed many of the people from this thread are no longer active... I'd say that's a positive sign... maybe?

I'm about to dive in a try the keto diet.  I figure it can't hurt to try it at this point.  Curious if anyone has updates or experience on keto.

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2022, 03:07:00 pm »
Following