Sweating: good or bad during taper?

[So...]

Hi everyone - I have been doing hot yoga and it really helps with my s/x - almost opening a window after every class. I sweat a lot during a class and someone told me that sweating too much is not good to do during a taper. Anyone have any insights into this?

Just make a mixture of Good water with Half a Lemon, Braggs Vinegar (teaspoon) and Himalayan Salt.  That will restore your electrolytes.  I think that is all they were concerned about.

Thanks Hope - I will do that. I didn't know electrolytes were important during a taper - so much info to learn in this process. I am also tapering from valium. I am going to use Tapering Strips to get from 2mg to 0. Here is the link in case you want more into:

https://www.taperingstrip.org/

I'm going to do the liquid taper again.  I tried the beginning of this month but I hit the wall, bad sxs again.  I think it is bcuz I tapered too fast from 30 mg to 10 in less than 4 months then I hit the wall.  So far I have been on Hold for almost 2 months.  Again, I tried to go Liquid Taper with Milk for 10% which would be 1/2 mg a month but my body reacted as if I went COLD TURKEY.  Took me 3 weeks to feel a little better. 

So this time, I plan to do the liquid taper for a week or more if need be without tapering.  THEN once my body gets used to the liquid, I can then begin the taper while on the liquid.  That's the plan anyway and I am praying it works. 

Keep your electrolytes up when you sweat, it is important.  Don't drink that stuff though with the Valium.  Take it after a few hours before or after you've taken your dose.