One Year Free Today

[pr...]

Well the good news is that I am one year free from clonazepam today. It has been an up and down year and I was truly one frightened puppy for most of those months. I was only on .25 mg morning and bedtime for anxiety. It goes to show you that even a low dose can be bad for many people. When I noticed the .25 mg were not working as efficiently as before, I googled the meds and was shocked to find out they were addictive. So in my fear I contacted a rehab center and 3 days later I was in detox in Ohio. I found BB a couple of days prior to going but was too messed up to really comprehend much of what I read.

When I finished rehab I really got into BB and it has saved my life. I will never forget Sofa who is still there for me and I just love reading Pianogirl, Leslie Ash, Bigbangfan, eastcoast62, ginger127, Terry38, Mary5588, and others responses. I think the sweetest people in the world are on this site.

I am doing so much better and if the burning skin, ear pain, tinnitus, sleep, internal tremors, hot and cold feelings, erratic BP, super sensitive CNS and adrenal problems would bow out, I would be great. Still I am grateful for all the improvement I do have.

I still pray for everyone here every day (Boomboxboy, Ideallifevision, fighting4me and some others twice a day) and I doubt if I will ever stop. I will never forget ThEwAy2 had a friend who has the power of healing to call and pray for me, and from that day forward was a steady progress and I give all glory to God. I never apologize for my faith, because prayer works for me. I check this site for improvement for someone every day, and I am not disappointed.

Blessings

PG :smitten::hug:

Congrats on making it to a year, preachergirl. I hope all those symptoms subside for you very soon and I bet most of them will within the next year and possibly sooner. They will just start dropping off one by one.

I truly appreciate the fact that you are praying for me. Sometimes, I forget to do it for myself. Just to know someone across the country is thinking about me and praying for me warms my heart and has me near tears after reading about it.

Of the symptoms you listed, I am still only dealing with burning skin, sleep issues, and a sensitive CNS. I want to say thank you again for the happy light. I sat in front of it last night and it helped me sleep. I plan to sit in front of it each night this weeks in hopes that it resets my circadian clock.

Congrats on making it to a year, preachergirl. I hope all those symptoms subside for you very soon and I bet most of them will within the next year and possibly sooner. They will just start dropping off one by one.

I truly appreciate the fact that you are praying for me. Sometimes, I forget to do it for myself. Just to know someone across the country is thinking about me and praying for me warms my heart and has me near tears after reading about it.

Of the symptoms you listed, I am still only dealing with burning skin, sleep issues, and a sensitive CNS. I want to say thank you again for the happy light. I sat in front of it last night and it helped me sleep. I plan to sit in front of it each night this weeks in hopes that it resets my circadian clock.

You are more than welcome Boom and thanks for the well wishes. Onward we go!

A huge congratulations to you Preachergirl for reaching one year mark. That is a huge accomplishment  to be proud of. So glad you are feeling so much better. Like you, I pray for everyone of us here on BB,that healing continue especially for all of us who are still struggling daily. Keep the faith that we will also heal when the right time comes. Keep fighting the good fight my co-benzo warrior!

Sending lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for more healing and complete recovery your way.

Blessings!

Pi

A huge congratulations to you Preachergirl for reaching one year mark. That is a huge accomplishment  to be proud of. So glad you are feeling so much better. Like you, I pray for everyone of us here on BB,that healing continue especially for all of us who are still struggling daily. Keep the faith that we will also heal when the right time comes. Keep fighting the good fight my co-benzo warrior!

Sending lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for more healing and complete recovery your way.

Blessings!

Pi

Amen and thank you! :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS, Preachergirl!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You have reached a milestone, and as boombox says, your symptoms will gradually fade away, I'm hoping really soon for you!!

I didn't realize anything about benzos either until I looked online and read the stories. I was experiencing a lot of vertigo from taking Ativan and had never had that before. Good thing there's an Internet, but what a shock!

Prayer works for me, too, and I am so very thankful that I have faith and can pray. It's been the only thing that has gotten me out of dark times. Thank you for praying for everyone. That is indeed a great blessing!!

May you be healed within this year or sooner!!  :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS, Preachergirl!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You have reached a milestone, and as boombox says, your symptoms will gradually fade away, I'm hoping really soon for you!!

I didn't realize anything about benzos either until I looked online and read the stories. I was experiencing a lot of vertigo from taking Ativan and had never had that before. Good thing there's an Internet, but what a shock!

Prayer works for me, too, and I am so very thankful that I have faith and can pray. It's been the only thing that has gotten me out of dark times. Thank you for praying for everyone. That is indeed a great blessing!!

May you be healed within this year or sooner!!  :hug:

Thanks Terry

Congratulations Preachergirl,

1 year is a great accomplishment.  You have a lot to be proud of.  I'm right behind you.

I pray you continue to get better and better.

BBG

Congratulations Preachergirl,

1 year is a great accomplishment.  You have a lot to be proud of.  I'm right behind you.

I pray you continue to get better and better.

BBG

And to you as well BBG

Congratulations Preachergirl!  May God continue to bless you and heal you in the coming year.

I am 3 months off and I've noticed the disappearance of my eye twitches and terrible dry eyes (I'm not using the Similasan drops nearly as much).  Makes me realize there is hope.   

May I ask what is a happy light?  I will Google.  I do use a bright light in the AM. 

Congratulations Preachergirl!  May God continue to bless you and heal you in the coming year.

I am 3 months off and I've noticed the disappearance of my eye twitches and terrible dry eyes (I'm not using the Similasan drops nearly as much).  Makes me realize there is hope.   

May I ask what is a happy light?  I will Google.  I do use a bright light in the AM.

It is a light that u sit in front of and it is suppose to help your mood. I did not use it. Got it off Amazon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...