Microcutting tapering Xanax, dry cut, anyone else?

[He...]

i am micro cutting my Xanax, .002 a day. Currently went from .75 Xanax in November to .62 Xanax today.  I feel like I'm going very slow, but I was quite scared. 

I've debated crushing like a nice member on here who video'd and documented how to do it (his name is escaping me at the moment) and might as I get lower and lower.  Currently I have .25 pills that are split into two and then I shave with my fingernail because they are crappy pills that are so flaky. 

I'm doing a heavy dose at night (.138 by weight) and then .061 (by weight) three more times during the day.  I'm deducting .002 off of one dose per day. 

I'm weirded out by the crappy Gemini scale that fluctuates, but at these bigger doses I'm not having problems. I also know there are issues with using my fingernail, lol.  But if it ain't broke, I'm not fixing it. 

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to add input or join me on my extra special fun time!

:)

I just realized my post may not belong on this board, I just tend to use this board because people are pretty factual and not scary, please let me know how to move it, if I need to. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah im dry cutting with the gemini scale. I'm at .054 with my xanax .  It seems to take a long time. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it from it here because the smaller the dosages the bigger percentages when you move down from lets say .054 to .053 instead of when i was at .098 for example.

So my next step is to figure that out.  I mean if i get down to .030 and I cut to .029 that like a 4 percent cut in just one numerical step down. 

But good luck to you on your taper.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm dry cutting Xanax but doing bigger chunks (you can see by my sig).  This last cut is hitting me today more than others so I might have to bring out the scale soon.

• 3 months later...
I am just coming to close out my account.  I dry micro tapered with no incidents.  Thanks for all the help everyone.  Love and peace.