Free again for one month have some questions please

[Ty...]

Ive been off klonopin which i was cold turkeyed off of over 21 months ago i was found hullicinating and naked in a field and im now in trouble for indecent exposure but i was put back on ativan in the hospital and slowly tapered off of for four months i know that was too long but from what ive been through and how bad my symptoms where thats just what i had to do but oddly this go around seems very different im experiencing less symptoms and they are way watered down ive been off for a month my sleep sucks maybe 6 hours a night sometimes every now and then i wont sleep at all my anxiety is oddly at a normal unhightened level and pretty tolerable no panic none of that crazy benzo withdrawal stuff just things like hightened hearing my heart is not too fast but a little upbeat but boy do i have ptsd when i feel my small waves hit i get the hell scared out of me i had a horrific withdrawal from klonopin and im just wondering from what little i can explain if maybe you guys with experience could help me understand if this time my recovery will be faster i know its hard to tell but to me what im going through this time is nothing compared to last i just cant understand how that worked i was on on klonopin for 3 years worked up to 2mg so it whas brutal the hospital had me on 3 mg of ativan to get me out of severe phsychosis i stayed on that for a month until i realized what i was doing and immediately started to taper i consider myself blessed to not be suffering terribly bad really i consider myself very well but i do get odd low level hieghtened waves like in walmart around alot of people its happened twice in one month so im just not sure where im at in my recovery anymore thanks to anyone that replies

I keep getting revved up in walmart im not sure i understand that because the first time i was so bad i couldnt tell can anyone explain this

Hi Tyder - is this the second time you've tapered off a benzo? It is for me and even though I do experience symptons, so far it seems a but more bearable the second time if that even makes sense. I started at 10mil of Valium and now months later I am at 3mill....

I did cold turkey off klonopin a few years ago and had hallucinations- devil monkey faces with giant ears that flapped like wings and kept flying at me and slamming into my face! Next day my daughter found  benzobuddies and ashton manual  and I got back on and did my sloooow taper.