Author Topic: 18-30 MONTHS AND UPWARDS  (Read 17846 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 18-30 MONTHS AND UPWARDS
« Reply #470 on: April 28, 2020, 05:46:17 pm »
Hey Dash,

Iím not good. Severe insomnia and fatigue at 25 months off. Crushing my soul. [...] you are ok.

Thanks for replying! Sorry you're having such a rough time! I'm as OK as I can be - but not yet OK. Still waves/windows. Overall better but still not back to fully functional. One day at a time.......
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 18-30 MONTHS AND UPWARDS
« Reply #471 on: August 02, 2020, 12:56:04 am »
Hi everyone 👋
I am 20 months off and having awful boaty feeling and vertigo. It's non stop. Anyone else deal with this?

Keep going!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.