Author Topic: 18-30 MONTHS AND UPWARDS  (Read 17837 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 18-30 MONTHS AND UPWARDS
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2019, 10:18:27 pm »
29 months off and i am having a bad day. winter has hit me hard!

there's been improvements but i honestly do worry this is permanent at times and i lose [...].

scretching tittinius, high anxiety/confusion, stomach/digestive issues, horrid skin issues, and crippling insomnia being the worst.

if i don't sleep well it's like my panic button is pressed and i'm in excruciating pain.

i starting working here and there and often the night before i woke i can't sleep a wink and i am in pure emotional and physical pain, it's embarrassing, and i can't do a good job at work.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:19:27 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2019, 09:18:15 pm »
Glad to hear that Bernard. I've been in a bad way and just turned 28 months. Had a stressful family situation come up it's been going on for months  and got exhausted and my sms have gone through the roof. Back to basics as much as possible. Really [...] you've turned a corner and enjoy those 100% windows!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 10:50:40 pm »

At 26 months off benzos and 13 months off remeron I am 80% healed edging towards 90 % , and I have to say that life feels great .
I have more energy and the bugger symptoms of muscle aches and nerve pain seem to be abating somewhat . Sleep is not perfect but I get enough to feel rested .

I never ever imagined that healing would take this long , but it is what it is . I was double poisoned with temazapam and klonopin . I was also kindled and I spent months in tolerance withdrawal .  I had very short tapers  ( Shout out with a boo-hiss to the worthless Dr. who prescribed the muck in the first place , and then refused to help me with a taper  ) All in all I feel lucky to be alive .

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2019, 08:05:35 am »
30 months off healing about 50% still have severe symptoms:

1.strange severe right foot pain (bottom of foot pain)
2.jelly legs (weak legs almost constant)
3.benzobelly every day
4.lower and upper back pain , neckpain
5.all over fatigue feeling all day long

beginning to wonder of if this is gonna be my life forever, sick and tired of it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2019, 12:03:11 pm »
Hello Fellow Warriors!

I am on the same ship, at 19, soon 20 months off a cocktail of klonopin, valium and 2 ADs. I don't yet have much improvement to report, it really has been one long wave since jumping over a year and a half ago.

I still struggle daily with akathisia, anhedonia and emotional blunting, intrusive looping OCD thoughts, cog fog, big difficulty planning and making decisions, time-traveling (although that's not always totally unpleasant), no satiety, tummy akathisia, the inability to feel physically comfortable (again, akathisia)...

...let me just say that some months ago, I was also agonising with monophobia, and this may have let up a little, just enough for me to dig my knife into the gap and start trying more things. I used to only have one solution, and that was run off to my Mum's for company. Now I still need to be busy with people, I go to classes which take my mind off the torment and give me a sense of belonging and purpose to share for a couple of hours every day.

Here's to healing some more over the next few months! Trust that this is what our brains are doing right now  :thumbsup:
Warm Hugs to All  :smitten:
[...] xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2019, 12:52:23 pm »
I am 13,5 months off and when I've read the most of the answers in this post really I am losing my [...] totally! 24,30,36 months and still suffering? Probably I will give myself another 10 months to hit 24months off and if I am not healed or with huge improvements maybe I will have to take this poisons forever.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 01:10:49 pm »
I am 13,5 months off and when I've read the most of the answers in this post really I am losing my [...] totally! 24,30,36 months and still suffering? Probably I will give myself another 10 months to hit 24months off and if I am not healed or with huge improvements maybe I will have to take this poisons forever.

Don't lose [...], [...]! Because SOME are still struggling at 20 or 30 months doesn't mean YOU will end up protracted! Your healing is YOUR healing. It will unfold like no one else's - and that is what every one of us must remember. We connect here to find belonging, to find people who can relate to what we are going through, us to them, but in the end, it truly is us and our very own healing, our very own timeline. No two success stories are the same, and yours too will be unique. So just keep doing what you do, get through this. Don't fall in the trap of projecting others' healing as your own, a general rule of healing or whatever. It goes against our instincts not to have any predictable rule to follow - and be sure you will have gained some serious strength for going through something as alienating as this is. But you can do it, proof of that is that you are here, 13.5 months off! So keep going  :thumbsup:

Warm Hugs!
[...] xx
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 04:19:32 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 02:30:05 pm »
28 months now, month 29 starts today. Hopefully a smoother ride happens soon, rather than the constant up / down.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 06:54:46 pm »
hey [...]. same here....I thought it be done by now honestly. my last month was very rough. started to feel physically weak now.
having some happy moments here and there, but usually 1pm-6pm is the worst.

28 months now, month 29 starts today. Hopefully a smoother ride happens soon, rather than the constant up / down.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 07:32:37 pm »
hey [...]. same here....I thought it be done by now honestly. my last month was very rough. started to feel physically weak now.
having some happy moments here and there, but usually 1pm-6pm is the worst.

Looks like we share the same jump date.. though you had a taper at least.. I feel like I'm on the edge of getting better.. if I'm very calm and don't do too much.. I feel like last 2 weeks things have dropped a bit, though I still get crappy stuff too..

I'm with you, can't believe I'm 28 and not done yet, however we are in the zone. Seems that 30-36 is where it really happens for most protracted peeps. Almost there.. 'almos't feels forever, but we really are.