Morning/anxiety/tips

[To...]

I’m currently in a setback from benzo wd and I’ve healed 100% before but the mornings are so bad for anxiety & symptoms and I’m wondering if anyone has any tips on dealing with this morning anxiety stuff...it almost feels like a chemical panic attack every morning,very hard to accept and when I was healed I did not feel this for years...so I know it goes away..

I'm not sure how to stop it or beat it but I certainly can relate. Soon as I wake I feel it building. Its numbing frustrating and impossible to lay in bed and relax. I found that if I get right up and start to distract it is better but frustrating that I have to jump up every morning as soon as I wake. I can stay on top off my anxiety but it's a struggle. Always busy always distracting. I'm coming up on 4 months off klonopin. Hoping it gets better. Good luck in the fight.

Mornings are the worst. Like NuMan, I find it best to get up as soon as I'm awake. I go right into a scalding hot shower and that helps quite a bit. Mostly I just give myself extra time in the morning because I know I'll need it to get myself together. It does get easier. Good luck!

Gwinna

Numan 4 months off is very early,the stuff will go away with time...my when I was withdrawing years ago my anxiety wasn’t fully gone till about 21 months off,but I did see great improvement...and the mornings are horrific

Gwinna ya Everytime I get in the shower I start shakeing due to the chemical anxiety,I didn’t have this issue when I was healed so I really don’t expect to have it when I’m out of this setback,but everything is hard as you know...but warm/hot water does help...

My wakeing starts at 1 am and if i try to lie there things get real bad... I get up and shower and I am so tired by 9am , I am not working right now so I can try and nap but that is worse. As soon as my body begins to relax I get a rush of something thru me and it just keeps happening over and over until I get up and do something. I am still dry tapering I hope i make it.