Breast implants shrinking

[Ma...]

Ugh..

Along with all my current horrific symptoms lately, I have been feeling squeezing on my breast implants.. mostly in the evenings. So weird that it often feels like something is squeezing them after I eat or drink something that does not agree with me.. They have also been shrinking way down.. They are saline, but I wonder if my body is perhaps allergic to them, or they may be leaking something terrible into me. I don't know how to tell because so many other things are happening with my  protracted withdrawal symptoms after going off of Klonopin too abruptly 5 months ago.  :sick:

Oh God this is so frightening. :'(

You know, weight loss and dehydration are really common during tapers and withdrawal. My guess is that you’re losing some of your body’s own volume in the area due to weight loss or dehydration more than anything being wrong with the implant themselves.

Remember that your brain is healing and “intrusive thoughts” in the health-anxiety realm are super common. The easiest thing would be to stay on top of your hydration and nutrition (as much as you can. I know it’s difficult)

From what I understand (and it’s not a lot) if implants leak, it’s usually one or the other, not spontaneously at the same time. Obviously a quick check with your doctor would ease your fears if that’s in your budget.

Take care,

Psalm