negative thoughts

[Ka...]

I could not stop my anger and negative thoughts went around all the night through. and now it has changed to anxiety. I want to stop it but don't stop. I had a small talk with my sister and had a bit laugh while ago but now i quickly feel anxiety again and very nervous. I just want to relax.  Can anyone relate? 

Yea, I definitely can relate. Especially negative intrusive thoughts and the inability to just relax. I wish my mind would just slow down. I at least get somewhat of a break from anxiety when I'm alone, but when I'm at work it's another story :idiot:. I think this is just part of it, unfortunately.

Thank you for relating to me,MissedTheBoat. It helps me so much. Now I feel at ease, knowing I am not alone...I hope you are having a relaxing time today. -Kay

Thank you for relating to me,MissedTheBoat. It helps me so much. Now I feel at ease, knowing I am not alone...I hope you are having a relaxing time today. -Kay

no problem, you're definitely not alone. I see people on here all the time going through the same issue with the negative intrusive thoughts. Tapering K is very hard. I found out the hard way that it is very important to just take it nice and easy and not rush anything. Hope you are doing well.

I can totally relate to this.  I still occasionally get slammed with intrusive/negative thoughts, it usually happens when I'm in a vulnerable/susceptible state from poor sleep or from excessive stress or overstimulation.  You're definitely not alone. ;)