Month 28 - wave triggered by alcohol and sugar of new year and xmas

[He...]

I confirm. Even after 28 months, many of them felt like 100% healed, im with muscle tension in head and some intrusive thoughts that I didnt have for a year...tension in my belly, feel depressed and anxious also for some external causes.

But I know this is all illusion...

Alc and sugar. They are one of your enemies during WD. Avoid them.

I know i will recover

:thumbsup:

That even being in month 28 can still trigger this after having consumed some alcohol. But let's hope this wave will heal you even further!

Hey everybody,

it is almost gone. Most of the negative and introsive thoughts are gone, still have some tiredness, neck tension.

:thumbsup:

Hopefully your wave passes in the next few days. I ate Pizza Hut on Saturday night after having a pretty good day, and the intrusive thoughts came on very strong in the middle of the night. I haven't slept good since eating it. You really have to eat healthy and pay attention to what you eat during all of this. Not sure if the lack of sleep is from the food or just work though.

Alcohol is referred to as a wet benzo it affects the GABA receptors.  Anybody coming off of benzos should remain completely clean of alcohol the rest of their life in my opinion. 

Hopefully your wave passes in the next few days. I ate Pizza Hut on Saturday night after having a pretty good day, and the intrusive thoughts came on very strong in the middle of the night. I haven't slept good since eating it. You really have to eat healthy and pay attention to what you eat during all of this. Not sure if the lack of sleep is from the food or just work though.

Yes, but th3 sensitivity improves. Today i can eat worwt than before. But new year and xmas was too much.

But why do eant to eat worst?

Im eating heathy as a baseline for my daily life.

For food I think sensitivity improves over the years to become basically inexistant, don’t know for alcool tho.

I also ate some sugary bread for snack the other night and it really sent me into a dark place too with head vibrating and stuff....

It’s really frustrating but at the same time it proves that my CNS isn’t completely healed and that the mental symptoms are still from W/D.