A drug for withdrawal

[Wo...]

I've been taking naltrexone for cravings, and it's helped A LOT. doesn't help with the withdrawal itself, but not craving the substance does make it easier.

I had to go on a few different things and even up my K until I stabilize (if I do, darn generic changes). I went inpaitent cause I wasn't sleeping and had really bad plans (if you know what I mean), doing ok right now...not great but ok. It comes and goes during the day, I'm not ready to taper thats for sure  :'(

Remeron DID knock me out, but it also gave me awful night sweats, weird dreams and made me want to eat the house (which I guess can be good)

Trazadone knocked me out, but made my heart pound and made me a zombie

Currently on Gabapentin, thinking of getting it upped to 300 (only on 200), hoping it will help me get off. If you feel youre a danger to yourself, please DO find help, otherwise it seems pushing through it is the best bet for most people

Vaping CBD helps a bit.

You can VAPE CBD?

Yes, they sell vape batteries and disposable CBD cartridges with oil in them. There are also tinctures, tablets, gummies, etc. I'll PM you a link to one.

Vaping CBD helps a bit.

You can VAPE CBD?

Yes, they sell vape batteries and disposable CBD cartridges with oil in them. There are also tinctures, tablets, gummies, etc. I'll PM you a link to one.

What symptoms did CBD help you with?

Vaping CBD helps a bit.

You can VAPE CBD?

It helps me be more clear minded. It helps with fog, anxiety, and a lot of people say pain. I used to feel an instant benefit as soon as I took a hit, but I must have built a tolerance or have a steady supply in my system now. I still vape it regularly, I think it helps.

Vaping CBD helps a bit.

You can VAPE CBD?

It helps me be more clear minded. It helps with fog, anxiety, and a lot of people say pain. I used to feel an instant benefit as soon as I took a hit, but I must have built a tolerance or have a steady supply in my system now. I still vape it regularly, I think it helps.

Not sedating then it seems? Thats my biggest thing :(

Vaping CBD helps a bit.

You can VAPE CBD?

Trust me, I understand what you mean. It seems to have the opposite effect of sedation. It's just a component of marijuana/hemp that they extract, but it doesn't get you high. It's only the medicinal part of the plant, and therefore not addictive either.

Vaping CBD helps a bit.

You can VAPE CBD?

Trust me, I understand what you mean. It seems to have the opposite effect of sedation. It's just a component of marijuana/hemp that they extract, but it doesn't get you high. It's only the medicinal part of the plant, and therefore not addictive either.

Its worth a shot for me either way, thanks for the link  :smitten:

I think if physician’s would acknowledge the fact that it causes all of these crazy symptoms would at least give us some validation. Instead they just tag me as a depressed, anxiety ridden hypochondriac. Idk if I’d even be the first to try it just because of my distrust of the medical/pharmaceutical  community now. Although I would’ve taken anything during acute.

Remeron caused this entire mess for me.

I need sedation-- going to updose tonight and hope it help as am very ill.

Yes they need to find a withdrawal drug.

I think if physician’s would acknowledge the fact that it causes all of these crazy symptoms would at least give us some validation. Instead they just tag me as a depressed, anxiety ridden hypochondriac. Idk if I’d even be the first to try it just because of my distrust of the medical/pharmaceutical  community now. Although I would’ve taken anything during acute.

I think we may be pretty rare, is one problem.

I’ve been using RSO and Distillate oil- which is just a more refined version (and more expensive) of RSO. Im in Washington State and it’s legal here, not sure if that’s an issue for you or not. I put it on a cracker and eat it, or a capsule. It’s the only way I can get some rest. It’s pretty cool stuff and I’ve had a lot of luck using it.

Good luck!

A drug for withdrawal

No, there isn't such thing as a drug for withdrawal and there will never be.  And even if they came up with one, your body would be ridding of it too whether you would know it or not, it's a drug after all.

"We" being what? People who have WD from benzos? Is it really so uncommon?

I’ve been using RSO and Distillate oil- which is just a more refined version (and more expensive) of RSO. Im in Washington State and it’s legal here, not sure if that’s an issue for you or not. I put it on a cracker and eat it, or a capsule. It’s the only way I can get some rest. It’s pretty cool stuff and I’ve had a lot of luck using it.

Good luck!

Hi there! Can you tell us more about RSO?

• 2 weeks later...

That is just my opinion.  I think a fair number of people have probs coming off, but the ones having the horrendous symptoms and tapers I do not think is that common or there would be thousands more here. 

"We" being what? People who have WD from benzos? Is it really so uncommon?