Help with math!

[Lu...]

I am weaning from 1 mg tabs and now at .25 - I have cut into quarters.  If I dissolve 1mg into 100ml of whole milk that would mean my current dose is 25ml?  I can’t get smaller dose and want to use liquid to go slower.  Please someone help.   

I am weaning from 1 mg tabs and now at .25 - I have cut into quarters.  If I dissolve 1mg into 100ml of whole milk that would mean my current dose is 25ml?  I can’t get smaller dose and want to use liquid to go slower.  Please someone help. 

Yes, if you put 1mg into 100ml , 25ml will equal .25mg  :thumbsup:

So how do I figure out a slow taper schedule with this mixture?  This % is over my head.

Try using this program here you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

This sample was made with Jim's program:

Click image

VoV6Brq.png

Remove the dose highlighted in blue with a 1ml syringe and take as your dose.

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

Excuse me for being mathematically challenged  :laugh: but when you place 1mg into say 100ml of Milk or water, how does that get a dose of .25mg ??

I am struggling with the maths too here, am also on 1mg.

Excuse me for being mathematically challenged  :laugh: but when you place 1mg into say 100ml of Milk or water, how does that get a dose of .25mg ??

100ml = 1mg

25ml = .25mg

Just move the decimal

Excuse me for being mathematically challenged  :laugh:but when you place 1mg into say 100ml of Milk or water, how does that get a dose of .25mg ??

You have to remove your dose of .25mg(25ml) from the 100ml solution.

So you have 100ml of benzo solution...100ml=1mg & 25ml = .25mg... so, to get a dose of .25mg you need to remove 25ml of solution from the 100ml solution and that is your dose of .25mg.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm so happy that I found this!!! I'm on 0.25mg and I'm wanting to titration taper off. That means that my 0.25mg's equals 25ml's liquid? Correct?

Yes, the ratio would be 1mg=100ml, so .25mg would be 25ml. 

How slow do you want to go?

Go slower imo. 30 days is very fast.

I would go maybe 0.3 per day so that gives you 3 months. 0.5 max would give you 60 days but i feel this is very quick still 2 months.

[4e...]

So how do I figure out a slow taper schedule with this mixture?  This % is over my head.

You and me both. I'm planning to go down to .3125 and I'd like to do liquid titration.  I don't know where to start.  :idiot: