2 months benzo free today!

[In...]

Hello everyone!

I wanted to come back to the forum to let you know I’ve made it to the two month mark. I took a break from the forum for the month of December, as it seemed to cause me a little more anxiety about healing than I anticipated. However, this place has also been a saving grace. Weird how that works both ways!

Either way, I am happy to report I have been doing decently better than I thought I would. After the one month mark, the worst of my symptoms seemed to lift. In fact most of December I felt a REALLY good general sense of well-being. Which is bizarre. I still suffered physical withdrawal symptoms like dizziness, headaches, etc- but I didn’t have too much anxiety.

I’m proud I’ve made it to the two month mark, I couldn’t have come this far without you all. Truly. I feel a wave of anxiety  coming on this week, but I’m bracing for it and trying to keep positive.

WE ARE HEALING ❤️ Please private message me if you have any questions.

Sending love and healing to you all.

Thank you so much everyone! This week I got hit with a wave of chest pain that won’t go away, but I’m staying positive and hoping for the best. All in all, I am functional so I am thankful. I think I can work again soon!

Hello Indigofirst! Congratulations you have reached your two month mark from being benzo free. So glad to hear that despite of the withdrawal you are functional and staying positive.

Sending lots of hugs and more healing your way!

Blessings!

Pi