Liquid Titration for 10 mg of Valium.

[Ho...]

Has anyone done the liquid Titration ......for 1/2 mg a month?  I'm doing 300 ml with 5 mg for 10 months.  May be longer if I have to Hold.

Just want to know if any of you did it this way and if it worked and the sxs?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. I am doing it with Milk right now.  No tapering yet since last time I tried my CNS went into overdrive after only 4 mil of taper!!!

So this time, I decided to keep the 10mg but change to the Liquid for 5 mg and 5 tablets to allow my CNS to adapt. 

Little nervous this morning but before that was okay.

Hi Hope - I am about to start the liquid taper using Roche Rx liquid Valium. I am going to take the same dose of the liquid for a week (3mg) then begin doing a daily micro-taper using the liquid. Scared by the switch and all the math but everything I have read says that doing a micro-taper is much easier and safer and makes getting off easier too.

How has it all been for you?

Like I said, when I tried the Liquid at 10% taper on January 1, 2019, after the 4th day and tapered 4 milliters my CNS went crazy.  I went into Insomnia for a week, total Insomnia and nervousness.  SO I went back to the Tablets.

Then I read someone in here said to do just the full does Liquid for a week or MORE if I have to ...in order for the CNS and body to adjust to the change. 

So I'm taking that advice.  So I started the Liquid Milk Titration for 5mg on 1/25/19 and I'll take 5 mg Tablets at night.  I am on my 4th day today and noticed I slept a little less last night and more nervous this morning (heart pounding) but it passed as the morning went on.  I'll stay on this till I stabilize.  At this point it's not about dates of when I start, it's about listening to my body this time. 

So when I feel okay on the liquid w/o tapering, then I'll start a very low taper for another week like 5%.  If that's too much, then I'll lower it and if it's good, I'll raise it slowly but not over 10% till I get off. 

That is my plan.

Hope - sounds like a good plan. I am going to do the same thing and stay on the same 3mg dose of liquid until I get used to it then taper slowly.

We will do this!