Author Topic: My time has come: healed from Klonopin at 8 months.  (Read 3914 times)

[Buddie]

Re: My time has come: healed from Klonopin at 8 months.
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 09:41:30 pm »
Jerry, all but one of your "replies" to people's posts ask the same, single question, "Did you reply 100%?". You aren't getting any responses because I don't think people understand what you are asking. Do you mean "Did you heal 100%?"
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2019, 02:05:05 am »
Jerry, all but one of your "replies" to people's posts ask the same, single question, "Did you reply 100%?". You aren't getting any responses because I don't think people understand what you are asking. Do you mean "Did you heal 100%?"
Yes, I'm worried about permanent damage
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2019, 03:22:30 pm »
Yes, I'm worried about permanent damage

Hi Jerry,

It is difficult for many of us to find our way around the forum at first. Letís get you in the right place to ask questions about your symptoms and fears.

If you follow this link: Post-withdrawal Recovery Support and start a post for help and questions.  Choose ĎNew Topicí and you will be able to do this. 

Iíll also send you this information in a PM.

[...]  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2019, 02:29:04 pm »
I love this success story  :smitten:

Thank you  :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2019, 07:20:11 am »
Well done and respect to you for sharing this with everyone