From Nightwatchman

[su...]

I had read nightwatchman's success story here on BBs and wanted to see how he was doing so I sent a PM to him and I got this today.

"I believe it has been two years now that I have been free from benzos, I'm perfectly fine, as though I never was on those damn things.

If wasn't for this forum and all of you that helped me work out a Valium withdrawal regimen, I don't know where I would be today, probaby extremely sick.

This forum saved my life, and I am eternally greatful to all those that helped me with advice and my withdrawal, I don't have the names of all those handy, I am on my iPhone, but at home I do.

I am depressed these days due to personal family and job related issues, but I take no drugs, I am free. I play my guitar and meditate, these are my medicine.

Even though I haven't been back here for some time, I will never forget you guys that lent a sympathetic ear and virtually saved my life from benzo addiction.

This forum is gold and is a life saver, the doctors are here, the voodoo poisoners are the MDs that put us on that junk.

I won't forget you all".

Best regards and love

Richard