I need a titration schedule

[li...]

I need a schedule for titration.  I will try to give you all the information possible.  Been off remeron for almost 4 months.  Benzo is causing me to be more afraid on it, just want off

Been taking 1mg since end of Feb 2009

Have .5 mg pills

Take .25 mg at 10 in the morning

take .25 mg at 2 am

Take 0.5 in the evening at bed

Total of 1mg through out the day

I will be getting a 100ml cylinder with 1 ml incriments

I really don't want to do 10 percent to start with.  i want to go as slow as possible, still having problems from Remeron.  Your moderator thinks the clonazapam could be pooping out on me.  By the way its clonazapam.  Anything else i can add please let me know.

I read i can go down as low as 1%, or 2%. You guys know more then me and believe me I have made many mistakes. I just need a break from remeron withdrawal.

Hi linder,

Me again, you'll want to get the 1 ml graduated cylinder, not the 10 ml so you can reduce by one ml, have you ordered it already?  You'll want to provide more information, as to what taper rate you have in mind and when you want to begin.

Pam

ok i will get the 1 ml one and I want to start out very slow as slow as I can go.  I can't do much more withdrawal.  At least i will be cutting and i can always increase right.  I will put that on post  order cylinder with 1 ml incriments

Okay, when you have all of your equipment, reply to this post with ALL of the information required and one will be drawn up for you.  :thumbsup:

Hi linder,

A syringe is also helpful with this.

You would take one 0.5mg pill by mouth, and 'titrate' the other one. You can divide this up over the day in any way that you like.

For the titrated pill, crush and mix thoroughly one 0.5mg pill with 100mls liquid in your cylinder. You will make this same mixture every day. Remove 1ml daily, cumulatively.

Day 1: Remove 1ml from the 100ml mixture.

Day 2: Remove 2ml from the 100ml mixture.

Day 3: Remove 3mls....etc

Keep a notebook so you don't lose track. This is a 5% taper every 10 days. When you are finished with your first pill, do the same thing with your second pill. It will take you 200 days to finish both.

If at any point you would like to speed it up, you can make larger cuts. 1-1/2 or even 2mls. (That would be a 10% taper every 10 days).

Let us know if this makes sense or you have any questions!

I read i can go down as low as 1%, or 2%.

I think when you hear that, people are referring to 1% daily. That would be the same as 10% every ten days.

The plan I gave you would be 0.5% daily. Really, you can go even slower than that if you like, though going too slow can sometimes make things more difficult, especially if you are having some tolerance withdrawal.

If you want to go slower, just remove less every day. 1/2ml instead of 1ml.  

this is all new to me so it is hard.  wouldn't I pull 1 ml a day and stay on the .5 pill for a couple weeks.  Not 1mg a day and then 2 the next and so on.  I am confused.  Please excuse my ignorance  is that going to be to fast

What I am saying is pull 1ml out for 10 days. is this correct

Linder,

Did you get the answer to your question on your other thread, the one sundazed and Beeper are helping you with?  You understand now that you pull out 1 ml each day?  Have you watched the videos?

Yes I have watched the videos and also will have Rob watch them.  Ordered every thing to day with express mail.  I think you are right that i have developed a tolerence from this crap.  I should be inproving but not that great.  I really am praying the symptoms that I have been living with for 9 months can't get a whole lot worse.  I did cold turkey xanax and i know they won't even touch that.  I will let you know when i start.  Still scared but I have been praying and its like God gave me this nudge.  I have noticed that when i take my morning benzo that it doesn't even put a dent in the symptoms.  You must be right.  After i start am I going to have some relief here and there or is it going to be a constant nitemare  Actually I haven't know what its like to feel good for 9 months any way!  Linder

Might as well taper off of it since you feel like crap anyway!  :thumbsup:  I'm glad you got the nudge you needed!

I have been thinking about what you said getting used to the drug.  Mornings and afternoons are hard but once i take my last pill i settle down.  that means the day pills don't do a darn thing.  linder