14 months c/t Ativan

[Me...]

I’m coming up to 14 months off of ct Ativan 2 mg!

I’m in a bad bad place I been here since my 11 months

I had my baby and everything just went from bad to worse I can’t get out of Ben I’m extremely dizzy my bp keeps spiking then dropping low same for my bp my chest hurts I’m loosing lots of weight Nd I just came from dr and she said I may have lupus per my blood screening but she’s not sure I gotta see a rheumatologist! Wish I was saying I’m getting better but no I think I’ve gotten worse I can’t even get out of bed!

I had my baby and everything just went from bad to worse I can’t get out of Ben I’m extremely dizzy my bp keeps spiking then dropping low same for my bp my chest hurts I’m loosing lots of weight Nd I just came from dr and she said I may have lupus per my blood screening but she’s not sure I gotta see a rheumatologist! Wish I was saying I’m getting better but no I think I’ve gotten worse I can’t even get out of bed!

I couldn't imagine having to go cold turkey; it seems so incredibly brutal to the body and mind. I'm so sorry you're still suffering so immensely.

I really commend you for sticking with this for yourself and your little one. It takes a very strong person to do what you're doing.

Hang in there, mama! I wish you progress, peace and continued healing!  :hug:

First of all, congratulations on being Ativan free for 14 months, this is no small accomplishment, plus the baby! You need to give yourself some credit and a pat on the back. I cold-turkeyed too, hang in there, it does get better. Wishing you continued healing and all the best to you and your baby!