This is new: Can't Move, so depressd

[Ba...]

Trying to get off valium not working.

So depressed can't move.

Never been good no ADs, in fact they got me in this mess.  They long gone.

But I can't just keep lying here by myself with not feeling can do a thing.

Wonder if have to give up on this go back to my original dose of klonopin? (see sig)

Am at like .3 or so valium-- can't get off.

[ff...]
Valium is extremely depressing for some people, and you may be one of them – in which case returning to Klonopin might work out better for you.

hmm could yu help with a conversion?  Would I have to do slowly?

thx.

One site says 3v is like .25k but I don't know if that's correct.

I would go over slowly if you plan to

Barbara, I am in the same place. Think very carefully before you do anything. I updose and got worse. Every change has the power to harm you. I have heard that reinstatement often fails. I love being on the Long Hold Support group. They have been my life line. I feel so less alone. Maybe you can join us.  I have followed your posts. I know how much you are hurting. And I relate.Esperanza

Barbara, I am in the same place. Think very carefully before you do anything. I updose and got worse. Every change has the power to harm you. I have heard that reinstatement often fails. I love being on the Long Hold Support group. They have been my life line. I feel so less alone. Maybe you can join us.  I have followed your posts. I know how much you are hurting. And I relate.Esperanza

]\\

thanks.  You are worse on updose?

I can't keep up there and so many much better than I..  Thx for followig me.

Here's a benzo equivalency chart.  https://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

2.8 mg valium = .14mg of klonopin

How long have you been at 2.8 valium?

\\\

Measuring .14 mg would be so impossible.  I guess would have to switch it out, no way to cross.  I'd have to weigh a .5 klonopin pill but it so small as klon is so strong.

Uh, recently at 2.8 but so miserable kind of took about 3.  But I don't notice feeling better after I take it, or anything.

Another day in bed. 

Is ambien the culprit?  It still does something for me-- get a little sleep.  Else am up all the time.  Have to get sleep under control to taper-- dr. even said that.  It my overarching problem.  I just never napped or slept normal times, insomnia, fears about it all....

I cannot say for sure that the updose hurt me. Probably not. Just didn’t seem to help, but how does one know unless it is dramatic. I know it must be a nightmare for you. I think you said your husband was ill. You have a lot of strength, Barbara, because you are staying in the fight for freedom from these drugs. I have been told that the brain can and does repair itself, age doesn’t stop neurogenesis. I don’t think you are doomed. It just takes a long long time and that is so very hard. That is the part that gets me. I am not doing well at all. I am lucky to have support. But no one wants to live as a shadow of their former self. Can you get a therapist? Therapy won’t fix this, but you need someone to really hear you. You have all of us, but maybe you need more. Most therapists are aware of Benzo damage. They are the ones people turn to when their doctors deny what happened. You deserve a better life. Don’t give up on yourself. I am 67, soon to be 68. I know your fears. The only real choice we have is to fight and hope. Pm me anytime if you need support. Or just someone to listen.Esperanza

Thanks, Esperanza.

Yeah, you can PM me too--  would be nice ;)

If could get past the agoraphobia would do therapy.  Need therapy just to deal with these drugs!  sigh