Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 2719 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Finally!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 05:46:32 pm »
[...]- congratulations and that was a beautifully written Benzo experience. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 03:40:55 pm »
[...]- congratulations and that was a beautifully written Benzo experience.

Thank you [...]. I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply. After reading your posts, it seems you are doing better. I hope your absence from here is proof of that.

God Bless,
Chari
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 03:41:52 pm »
What a lovely testament to your recovery. Thank you for sharing your journey so eloquently.
Congratulations and thanks for giving us hope of what is to come. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2019, 01:31:50 pm »
What a lovely testament to your recovery. Thank you for sharing your journey so eloquently.
Congratulations and thanks for giving us hope of what is to come.

Thank you [...], for letting me know how it helped you. God bless your journey...

Chari