Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 4804 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Finally!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 05:46:32 pm »
[...]- congratulations and that was a beautifully written Benzo experience. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 03:40:55 pm »
[...]- congratulations and that was a beautifully written Benzo experience.

Thank you [...]. I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply. After reading your posts, it seems you are doing better. I hope your absence from here is proof of that.

God Bless,
Chari
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 03:41:52 pm »
What a lovely testament to your recovery. Thank you for sharing your journey so eloquently.
Congratulations and thanks for giving us hope of what is to come. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2019, 01:31:50 pm »
What a lovely testament to your recovery. Thank you for sharing your journey so eloquently.
Congratulations and thanks for giving us hope of what is to come.

Thank you [...], for letting me know how it helped you. God bless your journey...

Chari

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2020, 06:22:22 pm »
Bump!   :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2020, 01:34:22 pm »
Are you sleeping better now?

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2020, 04:40:30 pm »
Are you sleeping better now?

Hi [...],

I'm so sorry for just now returning to my bump...life got very busy and has just now settled down again.

Yes, my sleeping is better. I sleep 4 hours solid on most nights and can get back to sleep a few nights a week...very seldom do I get no sleep. And a few times a month I get at least 8 hours...so thankful for those! I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and am working on losing 10 more pounds. Over the years I put on about 20 lbs that I think is the source of the sleep apnea. I've lost 10 of those and aim to lose the rest this spring. Hopefully, my sleep will get even better after the weight loss as I'm also starting to eat healthier. In a few years I retire and will have much less stress to deal and more time to make living a healthy lifestyle even easier.

God bless,
Chari