Eggs in Withdrawal

[bo...]

I agree with you amuseum. I don't like overthinking every little thing I eat. It just makes me have more anxiety. Many of the diets, particularly the low histamine diet, is really hard to abide by. You can eat like ten things. I tried if for about a week this summer and couldn't take it because it was making me feel worse.

I still eat fast food like once a week and I notice no difference in symptoms getting better or worse. I'm sure if I ate it every day, I probably would. But it makes me feel good to eat what I actually want every one in a while.

If you try to go after and check every little component in food to know what revs you up or not it can become a new anxiety problem.

👆👍

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Banana contains small amounts of alcohol. I also read that they found in my country antibiotic residues in some eggs and even worse - it was fluoroquinolone.

So, those of us who are badly damaged by benzo poison could be harmed even more with almost everything and I think that there is possibility that eggs caused me a setback 7 months ago. I'm not sure though.. it could also be magnesium from some food. Before that I waas doing better and better the whole year.