Completely healed after 3 years (10hr sleep)

[mi...]

Hey guys  :D,

It's been 3 plus years after benzo withdrawal, took klonopin for 1 month, actually me even forgot how I felt during benzo withdrawal, but I know it was pure hell. I was always concerned about sleep issue (insomnia), even after 2 years my sleep didn't came back. Then I took Raw Vegan diet, the world's healthy lifestyle, it took 4 plus months to heal my insomnia, now i sleep like a baby, i get sleep 8 to 10 hrs every night. Healing time may vary person to person. Have faith on raw vegan diet and keep going, you can be the best version of yourself. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Insomnia is the worst side effect of benzo, if you are still going through insomnia, be a raw vegan.

Things I was eating,

Carrot

Apple

Banana

Tomotto

Cabbage

Capsicum

Dill

Congratulations on 100% recovery! I see it took a long time to be healed of insomnia, but how long did it take before you were able to function? Did you have tremors and how long did it take those to go away?

Time will heal everything bro, I was pretty much fine after 1 and half year, all side effects went away except insomnia.

If you can sleep well, then you will heal faster

Thanks. I get about 7 hours a night in increments of 3 hours, 2 hours, 2 hours. I am not trying to take anything for sleep, so I am just going to let time be on my side. I am a diabetic so have to eat carbs, protein and healthy fats. :thumbsup:

Good job, and well done. Whatever works for someone is good. We all have different ways of dealing with WD. What works for you maybe wont work for me. And its all good, if we just stay OFF psych drugs!

east

Great to read your story. Congratulations!!!..I agree that insomnia might be the worst symptom of them all...

Hopefully I am returning -little by little- to my 6/7 hours of night sleeping routine...

i'm so happy for you!!  i am 2 1/2 and not there yet.

can you tell me...

do you still have titintius?

what time do you go to bed?

and

can you stay up late? if so how do you feel the next day and can you sleep in?

thank you in advance !!

You don't have to worry about anything, time will heal everything. I had days were i was completely awake. but now everything disappeared. Do raw vegan diet and stick to it. Don't give up. Because I was about give up after 3 months of raw vegan. But i decided to stick to it. I noticed my sleep time gradually increasing,  even though it was really hard to fall in sleep. Today I'm completely healed and I sleep like a baby, i will add few link of youtube videos which inspired me along my journey. Be a raw vegan, It's the most powerful healing solution on planet earth.