Feel like my body is failing

[By...]

Hard day yesterday (and I'm not even weaning yet)

Rough sleep, no hunger or thirst, no need to urinate and when I did not much...

Scared my body is failing

I'm sure its anxiety from lack of sleep and my brain playing tricks and being weak from being in bed

But I want to go to the hospital cause I'm scared I'm dying :'(

• 3 weeks later...
Byrjun,your not dying but it does feel like it....I’m in a setback right now what your feeling does indeed go away,remember it’s all chemical and all chemical terror...

You need to push through this. Make yourself get out of bed regardless of how you slept. If you give in your basically telling insomnia that it has won. Get outdoors into some fresh air and sunshine. Get some short vigorous exercise like dancing around the house or more mild exercise like Tai Chi or Qi Gong. The important thing is to get moving. Try meditation , yoga or mindfulness. Some great videos on YouTube. The hospital will probably just try to put you on more pills so I would avoid them if you could. Tell yourself you can handle this and be positive.  One foot in front of the other. Also try starting your day with warm lemon water to get things moving. I usually follow that with 10 ounces of filtered water. Stay hydrated. Drink half your body weight in ounces. You can do this  :thumbsup:

I am sorry you are not feeling well.

I don't sleep either and am so tired and wired all day. if i even try to sleep i get a weird feeling like a rush going Thur my body. So very uncomfortable over and over again.

This had caused me so much pain in my life . I wish I could make it all better for all of us suffering. I know if i ever make it to the other side and back to my normal self, I will be such a different person. I will appreciate every little thing every minute.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard day yesterday (and I'm not even weaning yet)

Rough sleep, no hunger or thirst, no need to urinate and when I did not much...

Scared my body is failing

I'm sure its anxiety from lack of sleep and my brain playing tricks and being weak from being in bed

But I want to go to the hospital cause I'm scared I'm dying :'(

For month’s I felt the exact same way. For 7-8 months out of 2018 I just thought my body was slowly shutting down. I can’t even count the number of nights where I was laying in bed afraid that every breath I took was going to be my last. Every surge of adrenaline & cortisol made me think I was stroking out. It would last for hours just to die down & make me feel like I had been through some sort of traumatic event every time. This happened almost daily for over 2 month’s. Mentally & physically exhausting. Well, I’m still here 5 months later after my CT & I feel better & more normal than I have since 2015/16. Ur mind can play some nasty tricks on ur body. I know exactly what that fear feels like. Hang in there it does get better, it happened to me when I least expected it