Later Dudes...

[Th...]

Thanks for all your advice and I will never forget how your friend called me and prayed for me. I have been getting better ever since, so I know he has been given the gift of healing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may God richly bless you! :smitten:

I've noticed several people cannot take the slightest correction on this board. Pride I guess..

It is sad and of concern since if we fail to learn that we don't have all the answers, we can repeat the same course that got us into this mess

Your posts have been a huge help for me. You’ve been a great source of knowledge and strength. I hope you don’t go but I understand you wanting to.

Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...

well this sucks.

I am just now seeing this.

Theway2 I appreciate all the help you have given on the forum. Your posts really helped me thru some tough times. I wish you would reconsider and stay.

I dont know what the drama was about to make you leave but ignore it and stay.

I've noticed several people cannot take the slightest correction on this board. Pride I guess..

It is sad and of concern since if we fail to learn that we don't have all the answers, we can repeat the same course that got us into this mess

I feel like this is me in life, at times. It’s a worthy point (when applied to myself.)

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for being so nice to me when you were on. I tried to send you a message. Ur they weee off following up on how you are. Hope all is well. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...