Please Builder Help Me With My Taper From Klonopin 2 mg

[Jo...]

I was on klonopin .5 mg twice a day for 6 months then psych stopped me cold turkey. My fault I followed dr advice before about that and suffered mental breakdown. Ended up in psych ward. A month later they put me on klonopin .5 mg four times a day. I’ve been on this for a month. How do I get off? I’ve almost lost my job of 22 years and marriage because of this toll on my brain, lack of emotions, fear, heart racing, nervous system sensitization. They tried me on Seroquel and Prozac and all bad reactions. I react badly to everything. Even foods. Drs think I have mast cell disease which is histamine reactions to eveything. My skin and gut are so messed up and red and itchy burning skin and mouth and tongue. I don’t know if fluoride from toothpaste and fluorine from Prozac damaged me I took Cipro while on Klonopin in 2015 and got bad nerve damage. I’ve been off and on these benzos they even tried me on Valium and had bad reaction. Starting and stopping has killed me. I may not make it. Can I even get stable on klonopin.5 mg four times a day or should I just start tapering now? Psych recommended 12 days to taper off. Reduce to 3 times a day for 4 days, 2 times a day for 4 days then 1 a day for 4 days then if still and every other day. Please help. I think I’m even allergic to Klonopin now. It makes my anxiety worse, no brain activity, my brain is fried and I have no emotions but massive fear and depression and heart racing and itchy skin. I just cry all the time.

Jo