Help with Klonopin Taper .5 mg Four Times a Day

[Jo...]

I’ve been off and on benzos for years. I know I’m screwed. But I need help. In September my psych cold turkeyed me off klonopin .5 mg twice a day that I took for 6 months. Had bad side effets from cymbalta, amitryptyline, prozac and Seroquel during this time. The cold turkey killed me and my brain. Went psychotic. Was put on Valium bad side effects then tried Prozac 20 mg again horrific shocks in body and ended up in ER. Put on klonopin .5 mg 4 times a day for a month now. It has helped calm me somewhat but my skin and body is so overly sensitive to skin care products, touch, any sensation, heat, cold, I have dermatographic skin and histamine reactions and constant urticaria. My digestive system feels same way, I get flush from foods and am bloated and constipated and have vaginal secrections, hair loss, thinning hair, burning skin and scalp. Itchy dry, red hot skin always in goosebumps, tongue and moths and lips burn.

What do I do? I feel like it’s helping me somewhat but I’m addicted for sure and it actually gives me more anxiety and OCD and it mght be because it’s causing health issues. I feel like I’m actually allergic to to and allergic to everything and sensitive to eveythting.

I’ve been taking the .5 four times a day for month. Should I start tapering? Try to get my nervous system stable? Will it ever be stable? Am I in withdrawl while on it? Please help. I think the fluorine from Prozac and meds and fluoride in toothpaste interacted with the Klonopin because klonopin caused my nervous system to be so sensitive they caused nerve damage and I need to detox fluoride and fluorine. It’s in the pineal gland. My hands get hot and red and swollen. I feel inflamed.

Jo