Intense anxiety 4-8pm

[Vi...]

the cheapest is bulk powder extract. I use bulk supplements extract. you can get 1kg for like 30usd. will last for months if not years

Vica: did I mentioned the combination of passion flower and lemon balm? that helps me immensely when I get anxiety spouts. I did not notice negative s/x

Is it a tea? A drops?

Thank you for writing me back

Vica

the cheapest is bulk powder extract. I use bulk supplements extract. you can get 1kg for like 30usd. will last for months if not years

Vica: did I mentioned the combination of passion flower and lemon balm? that helps me immensely when I get anxiety spouts. I did not notice negative s/x

Is it a tea? A drops?

Vica

Hi, I did try Passion flowers about 2 years ago and did not work at all. But maybe I should try it again.im thinking maybe I did not use enough...

How many drops you were taking from Passion flower, and lemon balm?

Vica

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem at 30 months off. I thinks it's anxiety which has caused non stop stomach cramping, head pain and vision distortion without any breaks. My body is not able to relax.  I never had anxiety before me CT so I am so confused about these persistent symptoms. At night every time I wake it's still there, there every morning and all day.  Vica I'm so sorry you have this. I can confirm and sympathize it is painful and affects my ability to function. I have tried Lemon balm and a few other things which have not helped. Of course I am very open to any suggestions from others.

I have the same problem at 30 months off. I thinks it's anxiety which has caused non stop stomach cramping, head pain and vision distortion without any breaks. My body is not able to relax.  I never had anxiety before me CT so I am so confused about these persistent symptoms. At night every time I wake it's still there, there every morning and all day.  Vica I'm so sorry you have this. I can confirm and sympathize it is painful and affects my ability to function. I have tried Lemon balm and a few other things which have not helped. Of course I am very open to any suggestions from others.

Hi Mar, so sorry to read you suffering too.

I don’t see your history, what kind of medication did you take. How long? Are you still on medication or any hormones pills or cream? How old are you if you don’t mind to ask you?

I’m 58. And just going trough very bad menapouse. I think benzo withrawl remeron withrawl and severe hormonal issu is my cause of anxiety and severe head pain.

How would you describe your headache? Are u able to sleep? Do you able to work?

How long you off benzo?

Vica :smitten:

• 2 months later...

Anybody getting better with this severe anxiety 4-8 pm?  Would like yo hear some success story.

I’m still suffering....

Love and healing

Vica

• 1 month later...
One possible complicating factor is that you may "expect" a spike in anxiety from 4-8pm. You can't discount the role that your mind plays in this dynamic. If you expect to get anxiety, it can often become a self-fulfilling prophecy. The mind has a powerful effect on anxiety and anxiety symptoms.

I get this also, but it goes away in windows, thankfully.  I used to also get a big spike at 10AM, but that's eased up in the past few months. Hang in there, Vica.

• 2 weeks later...
I find that mine gets much worse around these times as well, and then gets much better later into the night usually after 8pm or so.

One possible complicating factor is that you may "expect" a spike in anxiety from 4-8pm. You can't discount the role that your mind plays in this dynamic. If you expect to get anxiety, it can often become a self-fulfilling prophecy. The mind has a powerful effect on anxiety and anxiety symptoms.

Yes I think you right about expect... it’s been more then 3 years every day. Try to distract but my body is so weak can’t do to much.

Other things I noticed I’m so happy to see my husband coming home around 4-5pm and I think my body still super sensitive and even the excitement is rev my anxiety up.  More anxiety more headpain...more headpain more anxiety... and the circle is continued.

Can’t come out of it

This is a nightmare

I appreciate very much

Hugs vica

I have the same thing. And it’s not in your head, it’s your body’s cortisol schedule.

How to lower cortisone? Did you find anything? I tried ashwaganda valerian magnesium but all give me more severe headache  :(

I get this also, but it goes away in windows, thankfully.  I used to also get a big spike at 10AM, but that's eased up in the past few months. Hang in there, Vica.

Hi you so lucky you have windows! That’s is a good sign for healing.

I never get windows  :(

Losing hope

I find that mine gets much worse around these times as well, and then gets much better later into the night usually after 8pm or so.

Yes me too but I would not say is much better around 8-9 pm is just maybe goes down from pain level and anxiety from 8-9 to 7-8. Not much different but a little better.

I have the same thing. And it’s not in your head, it’s your body’s cortisol schedule.

How to lower cortisone? Did you find anything? I tried ashwaganda valerian magnesium but all give me more severe headache  :(

My theory is stop taking pills of any sort and just let your brain heal/

Losing hope

Please don't lose hope, Vica.  There's many out there who never have windows, and poof, one day it's gone - 100%.  Your day is coming.  I know it's tough after all of these years of suffering, but I promise you, the perseverance is worth it.

WR

Losing hope

Please don't lose hope, Vica.  There's many out there who never have windows, and poof, one day it's gone - 100%.  Your day is coming.  I know it's tough after all of these years of suffering, but I promise you, the perseverance is worth it.

WR

Thank you so much :) i hope and pray my body able to fight more. :..(

Losing hope

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

WR