Author Topic: Intense anxiety 4-8pm  (Read 1983 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Intense anxiety 4-8pm
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2019, 01:20:37 pm »
I have the same thing. And itís not in your head, itís your bodyís cortisol schedule.
How to lower cortisone? Did you find anything? I tried ashwaganda valerian magnesium but all give me more severe headache  :(

My theory is stop taking pills of any sort and just let your brain heal/
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2019, 03:56:15 pm »
I get this also, but it goes away in windows, thankfully.   I used to also get a big spike at 10AM, but that's eased up in the past few months. Hang in there, [...].
Hi you so lucky you have windows! Thatís is a good sign for healing.
I never get windows  :(
Losing hope

Please don't lose hope, [...].  There's many out there who never have windows, and poof, one day it's gone - 100%.  Your day is coming.   I know it's tough after all of these years of suffering, but I promise you, the perseverance is worth it.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2019, 06:31:40 pm »
I get this also, but it goes away in windows, thankfully.   I used to also get a big spike at 10AM, but that's eased up in the past few months. Hang in there, [...].
Hi you so lucky you have windows! That’s is a good sign for healing.
Losing hope

Please don't lose hope, [...].  There's many out there who never have windows, and poof, one day it's gone - 100%.  Your day is coming.   I know it's tough after all of these years of suffering, but I promise you, the perseverance is worth it.

[...]
Thank you so much :) i hope and pray my body able to fight more. :..(

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2019, 10:16:49 am »
Hi you so lucky you have windows! Thatís is a good sign for healing.
Losing hope

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[...]