Author Topic: Intense anxiety 4-8pm  (Read 2042 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Intense anxiety 4-8pm
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2019, 10:26:27 am »
I have the same problem at 30 months off. I thinks it's anxiety which has caused non stop stomach cramping, head pain and vision distortion without any breaks. My body is not able to relax.  I never had anxiety before me CT so I am so confused about these persistent symptoms. At night every time I wake it's still there, there every morning and all day.  [...] I'm so sorry you have this. I can confirm and sympathize it is painful and affects my ability to function. I have tried Lemon balm and a few other things which have not helped. Of course I am very open to any suggestions from others.
Hi Mar, so sorry to read you suffering too.
 I donít see your history, what kind of medication did you take. How long? Are you still on medication or any hormones pills or cream? How old are you if you donít mind to ask you?
Iím 58. And just going trough very bad menapouse. I think benzo withrawl remeron withrawl and severe hormonal issu is my cause of anxiety and severe head pain.
How would you describe your headache? Are u able to sleep? Do you able to work?
How long you off benzo?
[...] :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2019, 12:45:29 pm »
Anybody getting better with this severe anxiety 4-8 pm?  Would like yo hear some success story.
Iím still suffering....
Love and healing
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 04:44:21 pm »
One possible complicating factor is that you may "expect" a spike in anxiety from 4-8pm. You can't discount the role that your mind plays in this dynamic. If you expect to get anxiety, it can often become a self-fulfilling prophecy. The mind has a powerful effect on anxiety and anxiety symptoms.

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 04:47:13 pm »
I have the same thing. And itís not in your head, itís your bodyís cortisol schedule.

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2019, 06:55:04 pm »
I get this also, but it goes away in windows, thankfully.   I used to also get a big spike at 10AM, but that's eased up in the past few months. Hang in there, [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2019, 07:02:35 pm »
I find that mine gets much worse around these times as well, and then gets much better later into the night usually after 8pm or so.

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2019, 01:07:55 pm »
One possible complicating factor is that you may "expect" a spike in anxiety from 4-8pm. You can't discount the role that your mind plays in this dynamic. If you expect to get anxiety, it can often become a self-fulfilling prophecy. The mind has a powerful effect on anxiety and anxiety symptoms.
Yes I think you right about expect... it’s been more then 3 years every day. Try to distract but my body is so weak can’t do to much.
Other things I noticed I’m so happy to see my husband coming home around 4-5pm and I think my body still super sensitive and even the excitement is rev my anxiety up.  More anxiety more headpain...more headpain more anxiety... and the circle is continued.
Can’t come out of it
This is a nightmare
Thank you for writing me back
I appreciate very much
Hugs [...]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 06:30:02 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2019, 01:10:06 pm »
I have the same thing. And itís not in your head, itís your bodyís cortisol schedule.
How to lower cortisone? Did you find anything? I tried ashwaganda valerian magnesium but all give me more severe headache  :(

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2019, 01:11:20 pm »
I get this also, but it goes away in windows, thankfully.   I used to also get a big spike at 10AM, but that's eased up in the past few months. Hang in there, [...].
Hi you so lucky you have windows! Thatís is a good sign for healing.
I never get windows  :(
Losing hope

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2019, 01:15:26 pm »
I find that mine gets much worse around these times as well, and then gets much better later into the night usually after 8pm or so.
Yes me too but I would not say is much better around 8-9 pm is just maybe goes down from pain level and anxiety from 8-9 to 7-8. Not much different but a little better.