Author Topic: Intense anxiety 4-8pm  (Read 1070 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Intense anxiety 4-8pm
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2019, 02:22:08 am »
for me its like noon-7pm. i think it has to do with cortisol etc. as your day goes you use your brain more and more. it causes the 'engine to run hotter'. then the evening things wide down.
this happens for non-benzo people as well, but we are more sensitive. i am about 24 months out and anxiety is really my only symptoms

Same.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 12:38:21 pm »
[...], what med do you take for throyd? Maybe that might cause some problems.

Hugs,
[...]
Hi [...],
I take a SR ( slow release) natural thyroid medication. A month ago tried to change for synthetic.... thinking maybe a natural thyroid med. causing this terrible headpain and is back fired on me. Had even more anx and was sweating like crazy every hr. Had to go back on natural thyroid medication.
I don’t know what to do. 3 years non stop terrible headpain and nothing helps.
Thank you for writhing me back.
God bless you with god health
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2019, 12:40:43 pm »
[...]: did I mentioned the combination of passion flower and lemon balm? that helps me immensely when I get anxiety spouts. I did not notice negative s/x
Is it a tea? A drops?
Thank you for writing me back
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2019, 10:18:16 am »
Dear [...],

I've been taking for many years Synthroid as I had Graves disease and was treated with RAI so I am basically hypothyroid.
That's why I have to take the hormone and Synthroid worked well for me. I had a friend who tried to take the natural hormon but had a terrible time so she switched to Synthroid (NOT Levothroxin because it has more filers).

Hugs,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2019, 12:01:28 pm »
Hi [...] and Buddies,

While I don't suffer from anxiety, I do recognize the times of the day... for me, it's akathisia which steadily worsens from late afternoon, and actually keeps getting worse and worse until I finally manage to fall asleep at night. I don't know why that is, a reverse-cortisol cycle, or some other hormone 'triggering' the flare up in symptom? I just know that it happens day in and day out no matter what I do...

Does it mean that you do get some relief when the evening comes? If you do, that is absolutely priceless... something to look forward to... which I don't.

...but I trust that healing will take care of that. It will be ok.

Warm healing hugs!
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2019, 02:30:44 pm »
the cheapest is bulk powder extract. I use bulk supplements extract. you can get 1kg for like 30usd. will last for months if not years

[...]: did I mentioned the combination of passion flower and lemon balm? that helps me immensely when I get anxiety spouts. I did not notice negative s/x
Is it a tea? A drops?
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2019, 06:07:08 pm »
the cheapest is bulk powder extract. I use bulk supplements extract. you can get 1kg for like 30usd. will last for months if not years

Is it a tea? A drops?
[...]
Hi, I did try Passion flowers about 2 years ago and did not work at all. But maybe I should try it again.im thinking maybe I did not use enough...
How many drops you were taking from Passion flower, and lemon balm?
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2019, 12:17:49 am »
try 1-2g of each powder

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2019, 08:56:46 am »
try 1-2g of each powder
1-2 gramm = 10-20 drops.?

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2019, 07:40:03 pm »
I have the same problem at 30 months off. I thinks it's anxiety which has caused non stop stomach cramping, head pain and vision distortion without any breaks. My body is not able to relax.  I never had anxiety before me CT so I am so confused about these persistent symptoms. At night every time I wake it's still there, there every morning and all day.  [...] I'm so sorry you have this. I can confirm and sympathize it is painful and affects my ability to function. I have tried Lemon balm and a few other things which have not helped. Of course I am very open to any suggestions from others.