Author Topic: Looking for a Specific Video - Not sure where to post this  (Read 180 times)

[Buddie]

Looking for a Specific Video - Not sure where to post this
« on: December 10, 2018, 06:44:35 pm »
HI,

I have watched MANY YouTube videos about Benzo Withdrawals and there is one in particular that I would like to send to a few buddies but I can't find it... even after searching for a significant amount of time.  It is of a lady with white hair who used to be a print model; her story shows her in the hospital while she was sick and losing weight.  She tells it from the standpoint of being healed and even shows how she made nutritious smoothies to get better.  Anyone know what I am talking about? It is like it disappeared or I imagined it.  Please don't tell me that I imagined it. :idiot:

Thanks~
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Looking for a Specific Video - Not sure where to post this
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 06:50:34 pm »
Iíve emailed someone who mentioned this to me to see if they can find it because I canít either.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 07:19:49 pm »
Hi,

Not watched it but she said it might be called ĎHealing from Klonapiní

https://youtu.be/XYlmSYvQmPQ

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:30:41 pm »
That is it!! Thank you so much [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 10:39:25 pm »
Glad itís the one you wanted!