Terrible tinnitus pressure,feeling I cannot unpop my ears

[ch...]

I am used to tinnitus having lost most of my hearing over 30 years ago, and now use hearing aids.

The sound I usually hear is high frequency screeching, and when well I almost forget it, but now I have a deeper tone noise on top, which makes me want to un pop my ears to clear it. but it won't clear. It can sometimes be easier in the morning, but when really tired though lack of sleep it's unbearable.

Has anyone else got this problem with overpowering tinnitus and pressure in the ears,  caused by Valium. I also think I have lost even more hearing. Maybe nerve damage? I have a numb tongue and mouth as well as numb fingers which makes me think that it nerve damage. I do hope it eases.

I don't have the pressure in my ears, it's in my skull.  I'm going to lay down right now with an ice bag to help.  Cannot take meds for headache with bp meds.  My heart is healthy, it's the Central Nervous System reaction. Sigh. :-\  I prayed for everyone on BB this morning as I woke up shaking.  We all need to pray every day for one another to be healed, delivered and restored to health!

As benzos are ototoxic I am not surprised it's damaging the hearing, just hope it's no permanent , though I think it's one of those last things to go. if it does. I am thinking about getting my tea light burner out and putting some menthol crystals in it with some water, in the hope that it may bring the pressure down . It feels as it there is inflammation going on. It can't hurt, That's if I can find the crystals. I have no patience to hunt, I don't know where the real me went. I was never like this. I think tiredness is adding to it too. I cannot use ear buds to mask the noise as I wear hearing aids. so stuck,

It would be great to get some positives, The head pressure is awful ,and why the red cheek and nose. All so odd, This stuff cannot be good for you, so why do I not hurry off AKA Ashton manual? It might be what saves me.

I wonder if anyone else will join us, with ideas to help. There must be many it effects.