Multiple Daily Doses

[Ho...]

Wondering if I could  reduce my daily doses of Klonopin from 3X per day to 2X and maybe eventually 1X per day for convenience in preparation of dosage as well as taking.  Thinking of switching to titration and a once per day dosage would be more convenient.  I would still take the same daily dosage, but in 2 doses (or one) rather than my current 3 doses per day.  Appreciate any experience anyone has had on this especially any adverse withdrawal effects.  I’m already having moderate withdrawal symptoms that I don’t want to make worse.

Wondering if I could  reduce my daily doses of Klonopin from 3X per day to 2X and maybe eventually 1X per day for convenience in preparation of dosage as well as taking.  Thinking of switching to titration and a once per day dosage would be more convenient.  I would still take the same daily dosage, but in 2 doses (or one) rather than my current 3 doses per day.  Appreciate any experience anyone has had on this especially any adverse withdrawal effects.  I’m already having moderate withdrawal symptoms that I don’t want to make worse.

The usual recommended dosing schedule for K is 2X per day, and many folks do just fine on 1X/day.  Why don't you try switching to 2X/day before you start your taper?

And you do NOT have to prepare a batch of liquid for each dose.  That's labor intensive and wasteful.  Prepare a 10-14 day batch, and just extract and drink the appropriate amount for each dose.