Author Topic: Benzo free after 44 years  (Read 6091 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo free after 44 years
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2019, 08:09:37 am »
Thank you [...] for coming back to give us all [...]. I was a long term user, but not as long as you.  In all honesty, I sometimes think this is IT with the healing process. After reading your success story and subsequent posts maybe I really will get better.  Most of all congratulations for your much deserved success!

Hi [...]!

Well, at 19 months I still had some of the symptoms that you show in your signature, and they have continued to get better. Just wanted you to know. I'll PM you this as well.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2019, 02:40:24 pm »
Congratulations [...]!!!! Its so inspiring to know that healing is possible after 44 years!!! I bet you feel so free and happy!!! I [...] you are out there enjoying every minute of your new lease on life!!

Many blessings,

Quest
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2019, 05:57:59 am »
Congratulations [...]!!!! Its so inspiring to know that healing is possible after 44 years!!! I bet you feel so free and happy!!! I [...] you are out there enjoying every minute of your new lease on life!!

Many blessings,

Quest

Hey [...]!

What a great name, and thank you so much!

15 years is a hefty amount of time too.

And I [...] for you too, that new lease!

Many Blessing right back,

[...]