Author Topic: Benzo free after 44 years  (Read 6047 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo free after 44 years
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 05:39:12 pm »
Hey, just want to stop by and say a huge congratulations to you.. i was on them for over 8.5 years.. you must be so excited to be off of them now.. great work at taking your life back!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2019, 03:53:25 pm »
Congratulations to you! This gives me [...]!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2019, 08:33:11 am »
Congrats [...] and thanks for returning and sharing the good news. :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2019, 08:37:08 am »
@[...], Prior to your taper, how much valium were you on. You sig line says you started at 5 mgs in 1971. Why also was it initially Rx'd to you to treat?

Thanks--

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2019, 08:35:16 am »
Thank you so much [...]!

[...] is always there!!!! 

All the best,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2019, 08:48:21 am »
Hey [...],

Thank you so much! Just prior to my taper, I was on 20mg, which had basically stopped working, and I was engaging in what I now know was a deadly practice: washing it down with alcohol.

I was initially prescribed it for anxiety, and took it primarily (or solely, don't remember) for insomnia.

[...] this helps, and I wish for you the very best,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2019, 11:17:00 pm »
Hey [...],

I remember you and [...] from when I was tapering.  Those were the days!  I am so happy for you.  Congratulations!

I'm close to 100%.  I'll be writing my story soon.

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2019, 11:20:27 pm »
Hey [...],

I remember you and [...] from when I was tapering.  Those were the days!  I am so happy for you.  Congratulations!

Great [...], we love success stories, congratulations for how far you've come !!   [...] ♥️

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2019, 08:17:53 am »
Hey [...],

Hey [...]!

I remember you too!

I'll send you a pm!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2019, 02:07:32 pm »
Thank you [...] for coming back to give us all [...]. I was a long term user, but not as long as you.  In all honesty, I sometimes think this is IT with the healing process. After reading your success story and subsequent posts maybe I really will get better.  Most of all congratulations for your much deserved success!