Inner restlessness & agitation...forgot how much I hate this feeling

[No...]

I generally have a feeling of inner restlessness that doesn’t go away but this morning it became magnified x10. It’s a feeling like i can’t sit still and want to jump out of my own skin. I couldn’t help but cry for hours. I know it will pass eventually, I just hate sitting in it. Its relentless!

I just needed to come here and vent. I’m so exhausted from the constant struggle to survive the days. I’m just waiting for another window.

I am struggling with the same thing these days. I just cannot sit still.

It is always a good idea to vent. You have to "let it out" somehow.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to talk or vent!

Im so sorry you’re struggling with this. Does it come and go for you?

Thanks for the venting offer! Same goes to you!

I’m almost 18 months off and I still get that feeling when I’m a wave, however it was way worse earlier on. Now fatigue, anxiety and memory issues are my most persistent symptoms.

Who knows if it is truly over but I have not had this for a good month and actually went a month without it prior to that massive wave.  I am at 6 months and am no longer experiencing that feeling. Hang in there!

Who knows if it is truly over but I have not had this for a good month and actually went a month without it prior to that massive wave.  I am at 6 months and am no longer experiencing that feeling. Hang in there!

This gives me hope. Thank you!

Im so sorry you’re struggling with this. Does it come and go for you?

Thanks for the venting offer! Same goes to you!

The restlessness is a fairly new symptom for me. It appeared in the last six months or so. It has not abated yet.

It has come but it has not gone!

Take care.

[06...]

this is my most hated thing in the universe

its like a huge, anxious knot right in the middle of my chest, and it radiates a constant ahhhhh, insane level agitation and anxiousness. ugh its so hard to deal with. its like someone jumped out and scared the crap out of me, and that tingly, frightened "up" feeling is permanent. its living in a perpetual panic state thats also very physical.

its hard to totally describe.

i imagine the little guys inside at the computers controlling me have the panic switches and levers all stuck to on.... :P

i hear ya though, man, after all the symptoms ive endured, im riding through my 2nd year with this perpetual agitated feeling, ugh. on edge x1000