When do People Feel the Best during the Day?

[bo...]

I am curious about when people feel the best during the day.

I feel my absolute worst right when I wake up in the morning. It usually doesn't correct itself until around lunch where I might get a few good hours but by early evening like 4:00 to 6:00 I feel bad again and extremely tired. Then I usually feel okay until bedtime from like 7:00 to 10:00 or so. It's like a second wind. Again, I'm primarily dealing with depression.

Does anybody else follow this pattern daily? It seems like my day follows this pattern no matter if I'm working or the weekend.

Also, does this pattern have to do with cortisol levels at all? I am wondering more and more about adrenal fatigue.

Probably like the first hour after I wake up I feel pretty alright. Eventually the lightheaded pressure symptoms come on. After that i just push through and have multiple windows/waves thoughout the day. I have yet to have a full day of being good, just multiple moments alot during the day.

For some reason im the opposite of most people, my symptoms seem to come on a bit during the evening.

Keep pushing through, try to keep positive. Find any sort of distraction. Walking, Taking a hot bath, or reading success stories usually helps me alot during rough moments.

you will feel better.

Some days I can feel OKish upon waking up but usually the anxiety is at its worst in the morning.

Then during the day the baseline is still pretty bad (dp/dr, ocd...) but some moments I can feel almost normal. Like the previous poster it comes and goes during the day.

But in the evening/night is when I feel the best overall, still not 100% old self but relaxed enough to not go to sleep in a state of panic most of the days.

I still have to be careful not to push myself too much physically/emotionally otherwise confusion and agitation revs up but I think it gets better overall.

To be honest this pattern has changed several times now. Than I feel better from 11 - 13, than in the afternoon, than at night. Than suddenly the whole night, there is no rythm or rime.

But what I noticed recently, windows are becoming less but when they appaer I am close to being healed. Waves are more frequent the last months, in and out. This is my status quo 21 months out.

Enjoy the better moments!

Most of the time I feel alright when I first wake up.. Things seem to be a lot easier during the day, but everything always gets worse at night. All of the chemical anxiety and DP/DR increases, my thoughts get strange and negative and I just feel like hell.

I feel crappy when I wake up. I have a cup of coffee and I start to feel more alive. Then I'm okay during the rest of the morning until mid afternoon. I still have symptoms, but their manageable. As the afternoon wears on, I usually get a wave. Sometimes I'll take a nap, but then I wake up feeling crappy again. Usually I'll try to power through it and by evening it's manageable again. The symptoms are never gone, but usually enough in the background that any kind of distraction can bring some relief. I fall asleep around 10 or 11 and wake up 2-3 times during the night. Often upon waking I feel terrible. By morning when I wake for good, I'm feeling lousy but then I start to pull out of it again.

[48...]

im almost exactly that boom,

mornings awful, then early afternoon its a bit better, than i kinda crash dinner time, then a little better just chilling in the evening til bed around 11-12...

I took ativan for sleep and have always been a morning person.  I feel best usually first thing in the morning.

Since i moved a piece of my dose to afternoon I conk out around 4 pm and just get more sedated til bedtime.  As my sleep changes with my taper, I notice a bit more agitation in the morning.  Rinse, repeat  :)

-PH 🌷

I am curious about when people feel the best during the day.

I feel my absolute worst right when I wake up in the morning. It usually doesn't correct itself until around lunch where I might get a few good hours but by early evening like 4:00 to 6:00 I feel bad again and extremely tired. Then I usually feel okay until bedtime from like 7:00 to 10:00 or so. It's like a second wind. Again, I'm primarily dealing with depression.

Does anybody else follow this pattern daily? It seems like my day follows this pattern no matter if I'm working or the weekend.

Also, does this pattern have to do with cortisol levels at all? I am wondering more and more about adrenal fatigue.

Boom I had those up and down moods. I had my cortisol checked using an at home saliva test I ordered online. It checks your cortisol level first thing in the morning, noon, 5pm and 9pm. Seems my cortisol is higher in the morning and at 9pm. I went online to find out how to balance it and I am doing so much better.  PM me with any questions. Hope you feel better soon!