SIGNIFICANT mental confusion!

[...]

anybody else experiencing. Mind is definately doing weird things and not in the right place it seems (comes and goes, every day is different in terms of severity)

I often it hard for me to do daily things. Like a few days ago I was watching my favourite sports team. (diehard raptors fan)....and I cant seem to even focus on the game which I have been watching 2-5 hours watching since age 11. The worst time is when they were facing a division rival (Boston), and I couldn't remember what players they had on their starting lineup outside of their 1 star...could not remember the other 4 guys, which would have been a piece of cake for me before.

Even as I write this, I cant really articulate myself.

Concentration as well as this mental fog of being cognitively impaired (even worse than when I was on benzos) has been a major problem for the past few months as I have tapered and especially in the past 16 days.

No other meds/supplements or alcohol.

any thoughts?

The fact that you can follow a sports game right now is pretty amazing... I could not watch TV or makes sense of anything for 6 weeks after jumping. Take it easy please. Mentally.

The fact that you can follow a sports game right now is pretty amazing... I could not watch TV or makes sense of anything for 6 weeks after jumping. Take it easy please. Mentally.

Oh I should have clarified, I can't really lol. It's something I am very upset with because I absolutely ADORE my raptors. So yea, normally I'm hyperfocused on every movement and nuance, whereas now I do my best to focus and have a 30-50% chance of being able to follow each possession....no matter how hard I try

Sadly, this is fairly common symptom.

I found that if I just simply accepted I'd be re-watching things and get ready to enjoy them for a second time or just allow the events to go by me.

It's less satisfying for sports or other live events, I will admit.

When i first started on this forum i could barely type out a reply.

It has got a little better since i have slowed down my taper. But I really do need to get off this medication, been on this stuff too long.

Prior to reinstatement I quite literally work out how to cut up a vegetable, I couldn’t work out how to my my hand write or what writing was.