Temazepam water liquid titration?

[Ce...]

I am hoping to get started with a liquid taper for 30 mg of Temazepam? Is this possible with water? Can anyone here help me make a 10% taper plan?

I am hoping to get started with a liquid taper for 30 mg of Temazepam? Is this possible with water? Can anyone here help me make a 10% taper plan?

*Pharmacology. Temazepam is a white, crystalline substance, very slightly soluble in water, and sparingly soluble in alcohol.

Because of solubility issues with temazapam, you may want to suspend your benzo using Ora-Plus Suspension Vehicle

The sample below was made with this program Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk. It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

Click image

hAqx7sN.png

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

*Pharmacology. Temazepam is a white, crystalline substance, very slightly soluble in water, and sparingly soluble in alcohol.

Because of solubility issues with temazapam, you may want to suspend your benzo using Ora-Plus Suspension Vehicle

The sample below was made with this program Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk. It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

Click image

hAqx7sN.png

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

Bella,

Can you help me with the vodka dilution of Temazepam? I know it has solublity issues but I really many just used water as long as the mixed it enough and drank if fast enough or re rinsed the glass to get all the particles? 

I am finding this to be really difficult between the math and now using vodka?? Any help please?