Anyone know how to keep the weight off when it's due to poor sleep

[mo...]

So when I'm not sleeping well I gain weight. Maybe the increases cortisol levels? Even when I don't eat any more calories my body holds into them. I'm guessing no way around this but washopibg someone may know. I am getting fat even though I'm exercising, drinking water eating healthy in moderation. It's simply due to poor quality sleep and lack of sleep. I know thevweight will come off once I'm sleeping again but who knows when that could be. Agh.

The sleep disruption is probably causing a spike in cortisol as you said, and that’s causing elevated blood sugars through the night and morning. Get a blood glucose meter and check your fasting blood sugar. I’m going to guess you are running high in the AM. Also, look into sleep apnea. You may need a cpap machine. I was so anxious before I got my cpap. It has helped my taper immensely. It’s hepoed my life immensely. But something is disrupting the skeep, maybe it’s the pills, maybe it’s something else. Have you ever had a polysombograph done?

Yes, Ketogenic Diet along with Intermittent Fasting.  It works but you have to follow it to the letter.  And it's very satiating. You are not hungry on it.