Is your anxiety effecting your head or scalp?

[Vi...]

Domyou have thingling scalp like electricity pain and some burning heat in your head or scalp?

Thas my worst symptoms.

I feel like when my anxiety more severe I get more intense head scalp pain too.

Anybody has this?

Love and healing

Vica55 ca

I have this.

My anxiety went progressively from my chest/stomach to my head with various headaches, pressure, but not much burning or tingling anymore.

I feel my head getting heavy or light depending on the stimulation and the sensation is  stronger outside where there’s a lot of sound and agitation. Brings much confusion...

I found that when i’m more at peace and calm or distracting I don’t feel it much.

I think it’s a normal manifestation since our brain still can’t process well stressful situations or thoughts.

On the “good” side I don’t feel much pain in stomach or chest or high heart rate anymore.

Gotta give it more time!

I have this.

My anxiety went progressively from my chest/stomach to my head with various headaches, pressure, but not much burning or tingling anymore.

I feel my head getting heavy or light depending on the stimulation and the sensation is  stronger outside where there’s a lot of sound and agitation. Brings much confusion...

I found that when i’m more at peace and calm or distracting I don’t feel it much.

I think it’s a normal manifestation since our brain still can’t process well stressful situations or thoughts.

On the “good” side I don’t feel much pain in stomach or chest or high heart rate anymore.

Gotta give it more time!

Hi thank you for writing me back,

Did you had a burning scalp and head? How long you had this symptoms and when did you feel it get better? What did you use for relief!

Happy to hear your symptoms are improving

Love and healing

Vica

I have this.

Gotta give it more time!

Hi thank you for writing me back,

Did you had a burning scalp and head? How long you had this symptoms and when did you feel it get better? What did you use for relief!

Happy to hear your symptoms are improving

Love and healing

Vica

I had this symptom right after I quit and on and off until recently. I had the burning sensation the first 2 weeks but now it’s only strong headache/pressure in the head and neck.

Now I don’t feel it much if I stay calm but I have to be careful when i’m doing physical activity.

I take absolutely nothing for relief, I’m too scared of meds  ;D

I just endure it knowing that it always pass sooner or later.

All I know is that I stopped cigarettes since it revved up this symptom and since I feel much better.

Yes all the time. My anxiety will give me electrical sensations in my head all the time. Along with pressure, and flash headaches and tingling and more. Im similar to amuseum though and can feel it often starting in my stomach then moving up to my head. I'm not sure about the burning though. But I definitely get some weird sensations that I dont even know how to describe.  Nonetheless it can be terrifying and often times I feel like I'm going to lose my mind or seize up or pass out or something

I get this burning feeling on the skin of my legs. These pills really have a strange way of rearing their head when we try to take control of them. Hang in there

Yes all the time. My anxiety will give me electrical sensations in my head all the time. Along with pressure, and flash headaches and tingling and more. Im similar to amuseum though and can feel it often starting in my stomach then moving up to my head. I'm not sure about the burning though. But I definitely get some weird sensations that I dont even know how to describe.  Nonetheless it can be terrifying and often times I feel like I'm going to lose my mind or seize up or pass out or something

Yes it is terrifying and I feel many times I'm losing my mind. So hard to fake it I'm normal. Most of the the time I can't.

I have a very sever burning too in my scalp and head, and is triggering my anxiety and by afternoon I'm in so severe pain not only head hurts, my hole body is spasm. Specially the left side under my rib cage and around my kidney.

When is going to end?

Going trough menapouse with withrawl I guess just make it even worst.

I hope you will reach the full recovery very soon,

Love and healing

Vica