adrenaline surges in the day will this ever end?

[mo...]

Did you have severe anxiety before benzo use? I’ve seen a lot of your posts on this and am wondering if it’s anxiety in general causing it? Not saying it is not WD I’ve had surges but not bad and hardly get them at 1 yr off. Before benzos when I had bad anxiety I got surges it could very well be adrenal fatigue at this point. Do you see a regular dr or a natural path? Mine told my natural path told me I had adrenal fatigue and gave me supplements. That’s was 3 years ago though.

I  was on 9 antibiotics one that  I had a bad reaction to. panic attack.  then I was put on a benzo.

I kinda thinki its adrenal fatique.  but on a cortisol saliva test my doc said my adrenals was fine. but some on  on face book said I was low low low  high.  I don't  know who to belive.

I have also adrenal surges especially when I have some inflamation like body trauma(ancle,arm etc.) or get cold or when my sleep are bad or having insomnia! I am so sensitive about everything! Damn every stress brings me adrenal surges, the adrenal surges brings me anxiety and bunch of symphtoms and this goes on a f***ing year off! So so sorry for you too guys! Greetings