Thirty years

[Lu...]

Hello Lucia64 :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies!

Welcome to our community, we have a great bunch of caring people here, you will get plenty of support.  Well done on your taper thus far, how are you feeling?  The general recommendation is to reduce the daily dose by somewhere between 5% and 10% every 10 - 14 days.  I believe that being part of this forum is invaluable for support and encouragement,  I hope you find the same.

I would suggest that you familiarise yourself with the Ashton Manual, It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body.  It provides tapering and withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms 

You will find some very valuable support and information on the forum.  Our members are happy to share their personal experiences with you and support you.. Please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.

I'll leave you a few links:

The Ashton Manual

Withdrawal Support

General Taper Plans

Please take time to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita